PDA

View Full Version : Import errors

La Peste
02-05-2010, 02:59 PM
I was in the middle of Importing 300K hand histories from the "Import from folder". The first 100K imported fine, then the next 200K registered as import errors. When I try to re-import them they still read as import errors. Now I just tried to import a different 16K hands and these read as import errors also. I had a friend import these same 16K hands from his computer and they worked fine for him. So I know it's not a problem with the HH's, and that something happened to my HEM in the middle of my 300K hand import and it has remained broken.

I am running the latest beta on windows vista.

Also, I just tested out autoimport to see if it was working, it missed 2 hands for some reason but it is working. Import from folder seems completely non-functional though.

La Peste
02-05-2010, 03:01 PM
OK, now I see that auto import is missing multiple hands the more I play. Do I need to create a new database?

netsrak
02-06-2010, 07:46 AM
As you only have 300K hands this would be the easiest solution

La Peste
02-06-2010, 11:25 PM
No, I have way over 10 million hands, I was just importing 300K more. So anyway I just started a new database and it was working fine for the first few million hands, and then all of the sudden this same problem occured. This now makes it the 3rd time this has occurred in a month, and the second in 3 days. Is my computer just unable to handle your program or what?

netsrak
02-07-2010, 06:16 AM
Please give us your computer hardware configuration, size of the database postgresql version etc.
Where are the hands from?

And check your auto-import folders, delete all files in there or move them to a different folder.

reboot your computer and try a reindex of your database via pgadminII->maintenance.

I hope this solves your problems without creating a new database