PDA

View Full Version : CSV Export Error

Phatty
02-05-2010, 12:50 PM
I just got all my hand histories from my two major poker sites and imported them into HEM so that all of my data was completely updated for tax purposes. I want to export them so I can send them to my tax accountant in the form of an Excel Spreadsheet or equivalent.

I right click on the sessions grid and click on the option to export to a CSV file but it just locks up. I have used this function before and it worked, so I'm not sure why it is suddenly having a problem. I wondered if there was maybe a lot of data and it was taking it's time converting it or something, so I left it on when I went to bed and it was still locked up the next morning. I've tried several times. Any help would be appreciated.

fozzy71
02-05-2010, 02:46 PM
Try filtering by month instead of all last year's hands and see if it works. I have a feeling that is just too much data to export in that fashion.

Phatty
02-05-2010, 03:40 PM
Ok, I can do that, but if that fixes it, a work around or option to get the data out by day and/or session would be very helpful. For tax purposes, you can't submit a session by month. It needs to be at least in days, if not by a continuous "session".

So, any help or input to that end would be most appreciated.

netsrak
02-06-2010, 09:04 AM
Please use our uservoice system to request it (link in my signature).