PDA

View Full Version : [1.10.02] Added the ability to set player note icons

pilz
02-05-2010, 11:33 AM
Simple question, what do you mean by this and how do we do this?

smell777
02-05-2010, 05:36 PM
? wonder it too

a.k.a.Also
02-05-2010, 07:00 PM
Looks like when you click on the notes star in the hud and then again in the popup notes box, you get the old colours and 16 icons to choose from :)

pilz
02-05-2010, 08:33 PM
No that was already possible!

Hoped that the default icon would be changed back to the blue icon!!! Saves a lot of unnecessary clicks!

netsrak
02-06-2010, 07:54 AM
I think its for the Rush notes but i'm not sure so i'll forward this question for a more qualified answer.

netsrak
02-06-2010, 05:14 PM
From the developers:

There was a bug fix regarding AutoRate icons. When you created a player note in HM (not the HUD), it set the player icon to a blue square. The HUD interpreted this as meaning you had explicitly set an icon for the player, so it wouldn't show an AutoRate icon. This is fixed, so HM doesn't set the icon unless you explicitly choose one.

In addition... previously, you could not set player note icons in HM -- just the HUD. This change allows you to set the player icon from HM in two more places:

1. In the PLAYERS tab, right-click a player and click the Show Player Notes context menu item.
2. In the PLAYERS tab, right-click a player and click the Popup Player Detail context menu item.