PDA

View Full Version : hud takes ~1 hour to show up

147Gorilla
02-05-2010, 10:39 AM
since a few weeks now my hud shows up only after 1 hour or more when i start a new session.
when i stop my session after the hud showed up and start a new one after a short time (lets say 30-60 minutes break) the hud works insta. when my break is longer it again takes about an hour to show up.

the reason for this is (i guess) that it takes damn long to import the hands.

the db is maintenanced regularly and i havent changed any configs.

any thoughts?

fozzy71
02-05-2010, 03:13 PM
It sounds like you have mis-configured an auto-import or archive folder path. If you setup an archive folder in the same path as an import folder, it will be hard for HM to ever catch up because it has to scan all those old files.

Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/119/Warning:+You+have+XXX+Hand+History+Files+in+your+A uto+Import+Folders

The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

147Gorilla
02-05-2010, 09:31 PM
the problem is solved. it was the location of the archive folder. thank you :)