PDA

View Full Version : rush poker / 1.10.02

dtkodak123
02-05-2010, 09:12 AM
how do i re-import all my old rush hands.. for this..

"Rush FTP Hands are now imported as their own game type so, for example, in the Stakes report you can see them listed seperately

* Filter Form now includes entries for the Rush stakes"

which i dont see how to figure this out..

Khiiniau
02-05-2010, 09:31 AM
FL 0,5/1 rush hands are shown in reports 0,25/1 RUSH LIM and there are also other problems that I reported in Replayer section of this forum. I strongly recommendate not to install 1.10.02 due to many bugs.

fozzy71
02-05-2010, 05:33 PM
how do i re-import all my old rush hands.. for this..

"Rush FTP Hands are now imported as their own game type so, for example, in the Stakes report you can see them listed seperately

The easiest way is to create a new DB and import all of your archived/original hands.

* Filter Form now includes entries for the Rush stakes"

which i dont see how to figure this out..

Once you import some hands that are classified as Rush hands you can go to Filter > Edit > Main Filter > Stakes and select accordingly.

FL 0,5/1 rush hands are shown in reports 0,25/1 RUSH LIM and there are also other problems that I reported in Replayer section of this forum. I strongly recommendate not to install 1.10.02 due to many bugs.

Thank you for the details. Could you zip up a few hands and send them to us so we can fix that? Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com

Khiiniau
02-05-2010, 08:22 PM
OK, just sent screenshots and hand files by email.