PDA

View Full Version : Error after update: Unhandled exception has occured

Zwansen
02-05-2010, 08:31 AM
I just installed the latest update and now HM gives an error:

Unhandled exception has occured in your application....

And: Column 'Handtimestamp' does not belong to table Table.

Should I wait for the new update or are there other options? :)

fozzy71
02-05-2010, 05:55 PM
What version of HM did you upgrade from? What version of PostgreSQL are you using? Do you use the Adjust Site Import Times option?

*Try creating a new UTF DB - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database
*Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/98/How+to+Import+%26+Export+Hands
*If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.
*Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB

onlymymissiscallsmedonkey
02-07-2010, 12:25 AM
I too am having this problem so thought it might be better to post to this thread than start another.

I updated from HEM + Omaha 1.10.01 and am running Postgress 8.3 and my Computer is running Windows XP

HEM is importing the hands on the initial IMPORT page but when i move to any CASH GAMES tab which displays the hands in a list I get the same error

"Column 'HandTimeStamp' does not belong to table Table."

(it does say table Table)

then if I press continue one row shows in the hands list with the stake showing but the other columns are blank. I deleted this hand and restarted but another hand just took its place when I restarted and the egg timer just continued forever.

I created a new database (one of each type) and the same error happens again

The hands I imported were from Full Tilt

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

mantheman
02-07-2010, 02:04 AM
Same problem here... how to fix pls!!

Btw I already posted the bug in the Releases forum... hadnt seen this thread.

netsrak
02-07-2010, 07:01 AM
We are already investigating this. It seems to be a combination of filters and report settings.

Zwansen
02-07-2010, 08:36 AM
We are already investigating this. It seems to be a combination of filters and report settings.Is downgrading to a previous version an option?

02-07-2010, 10:59 AM
Zwansen:

yes you can go back to the previous version you had that worked and it should work as it did pre upgrade - this is what I've done while this problem is sorted.

the way I did this was to go to

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=23748

and 'upgrade' to the last version I was using in exactly the same way as I upgraded to the latest version, i.e by just clicking the version I was using, downloading and opening it.

Hope this helps

02-21-2010, 01:32 PM
Have updated to 1.10.03 and it doesn't have the problems I had with 1.10.02

Thanks