PDA

View Full Version : need help

gustaf
02-05-2010, 08:05 AM
Hello boys and girls, i bought HM a while ago but i have only recently decided to start using it. The problem is that i have problems importing hands into it. I have some hands there already which means that i have succed earlier.
Its mainly hands from Ipoker and unibet that i am trying to import. What am i missing?

fozzy71
02-05-2010, 05:47 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmupdate

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

Uncheck "Import from Subfolders" in the auto-import settings.

Move the gamehistory.dat file your \hmarchive folder and import it via Import From File(s).

Try a new session with auto-import. A new handhistory file should be generated.

gustaf
02-10-2010, 01:32 PM
i cant even open hold em manager now..

morny
02-10-2010, 02:57 PM
When you say you cant open HM now can you expand, do you get an error, does it crash etc

sometimes hm processes dont close properly and the install messes up, so reboot and run the update fozzy linked to before you open and other programs, rebooting closes off any HM processes that didnt shut down properly that might have caused the problem in the first place