PDA

View Full Version : HUD works as well as importing, but nothing else works including reports etc.

berserkpz
06-27-2012, 05:09 AM
Recently I've done a system reset, reinstalled windows as well as all my programs etc.

I've updated windows as much as possible and attempted to put in my first session in awhile. I got HEM to import correctly, and the HUD was even updating hand after hand correctly as well.

However, I can't view any reports, graphs, or sessions of anyone including myself (even though I have hands in the database). I have it set to "All Hands" so I don't see how it could be a time/date problem. Just really lost atm.

Any help would be appreciated!

netsrak
06-27-2012, 05:48 AM
Please remove the 3 winner columns from the hands view (under options -> settings -> hands view columns).
Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.
If that doesn't help you should create a new database and reimport all your hands (+notes +summaries).

berserkpz
06-27-2012, 02:30 PM
Please remove the 3 winner columns from the hands view (under options -> settings -> hands view columns).
Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.
If that doesn't help you should create a new database and reimport all your hands (+notes +summaries).

I tried all of that, even reinstalling hem and postgres a couple times. Now my HUD doesn't work either. Every time I try, it keeps saying it's importing duplicate hands now and no HUD appears as well.

Patvs
06-27-2012, 06:07 PM
Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_25Jun2012a.exe

Manually move all the handhistory files from your auto import folders to your archive folder.

Check your auto import folder settings (options--> configure auto import folders).
Make sure the archive folder that is assigned to them actually exists.