PDA

View Full Version : HEM1 notes disappear

OZSA
06-26-2012, 04:09 PM
Hey, I have a weird bug, I updated to the newest HEM1 but still. Basically, when I write a note on a player, and save it, a few seconds after I reopen the hand and check the player, there is no note at all, so I write it again and save it again, and sometimes there is no note still. Also, sometimes I write a note in a hand, to X123 player, and I go to another hand where X123 player is there, but the note is missing, I go back to the 1st hand, and he has the note... what on earth is this bug ? I have to write the same note on the same time several times on several hands... its tilting alot.. please help

Patvs
06-26-2012, 04:50 PM
On which site are you playing?

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)

Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_25Jun2012a.exe

OZSA
06-26-2012, 04:59 PM
I never had this problem, but now I have Win 7 32bit, avast, no firewall. the UAC was turned off always for me.

I updated to this version, i had from the download section the one, still same bug

Patvs
06-26-2012, 05:24 PM
Which PostgreSQL version are you using?
On which site are you playing?

Do you have the same issue in a new database? (after you've reimported your hands)

OZSA
06-26-2012, 06:03 PM
I play on entraction 24h poker, sql 8.4, the database is about 1month old, and the bug is 2days old, its a new thing and I didnt change anything, except there was entraction client update like twice these days. maybe that caused it, but the HEM is bugged, dont know how the poker client could make it buggy.

netsrak
06-27-2012, 05:43 AM
Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.

How large are your notes?

OZSA
06-27-2012, 09:46 AM
I did reindex, doesnt matter if i type 2letters or 2rows, when i click save the note is there, when i leave the hand replayer, go back again, the note disappeared...i have to type it 2-3-4 times to have it saved...what can possibly do this bug ?

Patvs
06-27-2012, 06:09 PM
Turn on the Windows Firewall.

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windo ws Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

OZSA
07-10-2012, 01:43 PM
I did everything..I even formatted my PC, I put a different windows 7 x64 this time, same bug...writing notes for half hour after 2hours of playing is insane...this bug must be hem internal, there is an update that made it I'm sure.

Patvs
07-10-2012, 05:13 PM
Try: HM1: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_09July2012.exe

OZSA
07-10-2012, 06:14 PM
nothing...just rewrote the same note 3 times until it got saved.. what exactly is changed in this update?

Patvs
07-10-2012, 06:25 PM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

laurenman
07-12-2012, 02:00 PM
I have exactly the same problem, I emailed you

Buggy
08-20-2012, 10:01 AM
Hey, I have also the same problem.
Did you fix it?

OZSA
08-20-2012, 01:02 PM
for me its kinda fixed, if you write the note and wait about 20seconds after, the note is there, if u dont wait and write another note on the same player, it just gets messed up, im using the last patch, but no extra settings at all

Buggy
08-20-2012, 01:08 PM
I just realized it happens when I write the note about the same player in short time. Good advice, I will check it, thx!