PDA

View Full Version : filter 43, and filter questions

MASTERHOLMES
02-04-2010, 09:04 PM
there was no video for it (filter 43) just black box with a exclamation mark in it.
the filter on the right though says i am 2 bucks to the good out of 25 hands.
it can't be loaded though in hem as no loading feature numbered 43 exists.

the other things that can be loaded like multiwayflop.filter , defend the blinds filter, that are not numbered.. are those default hem filters ?

edited to add

33. cold call raise from blinds, is this from utg, hijack specifically,
31defend the big blind non prenimum hands, is this from steal from cut off, small blind and cutoff?
32 defend the sb with non prenimum hands is this from cut off, button, and big blind after we complete and big blind raises?.

and overall I thought no one in the world can really show profit from the blinds, but you say that you can show profit from the blinds in these filters and if not we are defending to much. ? before i was too tight so i am not defending to much,, but the problem lies in post flop play or playing fit or fold i think. ?
we dont' really have intiative to donk bet when we defend or is it necessary?

Ajax
02-04-2010, 09:13 PM
the other things that can be loaded like multiwayflop.filter , defend the blinds filter, that are not numbered.. are those default hem filters ?

Just thought I would answer this part to help out. Yes, these are both filters that come with HEM. If you read Article 2 in the Plugging Leaks series, you will see that HEM has all of these filters:

Defend the Blinds
Heads up on Flop
Multiway Flop
Multiway Flop No PFR
Pocket Pairs
Suited Connectors below KQs
Unsuited Connectors below KQo

MASTERHOLMES
02-04-2010, 09:15 PM
I think the 42 filters cover all those hem filters then ?

Ajax
02-04-2010, 09:24 PM
The 42 filters are Leak Buster ones, and the ones that I named above are HEM ones. I do not know if the Leak Buster ones cover the HEM ones, b/c the HEM ones might have conditions in them that are not in the 42 Leak Buster filters.

If I were you, I would just read Article 2 and go thru the HEM filters also. It couldn't hurt! (I would also do a couple Leak Buster filters first, b/c it explains in the LB videos about reviewing your biggest losers, so you can do the same for the HEM filters too I guess.)

As far as any of the LB filters being the same as the HEM filters... I guess Leak Buster Support might know.

Leak Buster Support
02-05-2010, 05:28 AM
The ones that aren't numbered, come with HM by default. So if you don't have Leak Buster, you will have those. They are not exactly the same as Leak Buster filters.

Yes, filter 43 was snuck in. :) We're going to have a new video there soon. We actually have a few more filters we're going to add, but we really wanted to get that one in now because we felt a lot of people would benefit from it.

We're going to add some others that we feel are important. We planned to not go overboard with filters simply because you can create 10k filters if you wanted to. We tried to focus on the least amount that we felt were some of the most important ones to check. I don't think anyone wants to check hundreds of filters over and over (at least that's what we've been told). But there will be a few more that we'll be adding likely next update.

pkmurphys
02-19-2010, 02:54 AM
Yes, filter 43 was snuck in. :) We're going to have a new video there soon. We actually have a few more filters we're going to add, but we really wanted to get that one in now because we felt a lot of people would benefit from it.

yeah video is working but couldn't find filter 43 when trying to load it in my cash games tab. was it left out by chance?

Leak Buster Support
02-19-2010, 04:25 PM
Do you have the latest version of LB? It should be auto created for you.