PDA

View Full Version : Small suggestions for the development team.

DaBIGOne
02-04-2010, 01:43 PM
I've found a few things that would make HEM even sweeter than it already is.

I sometimes import hands from friends to get a larger database, I found that when a hand already exists HEM will skip that hand.
I have a lot of double hands from friends who I played against on the same table, now I don't get the extra info that is in those hands (namely my friend's holecards).
Wouldn't it be much better if HEM would first check if there is new info for the hand before skipping ?

I like to see the graph when I'm playing, and sometimes I want to look back at a big loss or win... and I know it's somewhere in the region of hand 100-110 on the graph.
I think it would be a nice addition to the "graphed hands" list if the hand numbers would be in front of it.

I think these 2 suggestions wouldn't be a gigantic change, but it would make my life a lot nicer, and I can imagine a lot of other players with me.

HomeY
02-04-2010, 01:52 PM
Now that are 2 suggestions i'd LOVE to see also!!!

Stuv
02-04-2010, 07:33 PM
I like to see the graph when I'm playing, and sometimes I want to look back at a big loss or win... and I know it's somewhere in the region of hand 100-110 on the graph.
I think it would be a nice addition to the "graphed hands" list if the hand numbers would be in front of it.

On any graph, you can select an area to zoom in on. If you then click on the "graphed hands" tab, it will only display hands from that zoomed-in section. Right-click the graph and one option says something like "un-zoom" to go back to the original graph.

_Loki_
02-04-2010, 10:23 PM
I sometimes import hands from friends to get a larger database...

So you are asking "How can I exploit my friends ?"

I guess poker players who share HH's deserve each other

DaBIGOne
02-05-2010, 06:37 AM
On any graph, you can select an area to zoom in on. If you then click on the "graphed hands" tab, it will only display hands from that zoomed-in section. Right-click the graph and one option says something like "un-zoom" to go back to the original graph.

Thank you, I'll try that tonight, I've never seen it though.

DaBIGOne
02-05-2010, 06:44 AM
So you are asking "How can I exploit my friends ?"

I guess poker players who share HH's deserve each other

It's more like how do I exploit other players (like everybody does who has bought HEM).

Nobody asked you to share your hands, and you won't agree to do it probarbly.
We use each others data to analyse each others plays so we all help each other to get better, I can't see anything wrong with that.

But sometimes it's hard when a friend asks you to help him analyse his hand and you don't know what his holecards are.

_Loki_
02-05-2010, 06:55 AM
But sometimes it's hard when a friend asks you to help him analyse his hand and you don't know what his holecards are.

Fair comment. I take it back. watch who YOU share YOUR data with though. These HH you share tend to leave the circle of trusted 'friends' & suddenly everyone with a HUD has got all your playing styles in their pocket (& your cash)

This is a real problem at the higher stakes where the field of opponents is smaller

I will gladly help a friend by having a copy of the hands he's played, but he's NOT getting mine even if he's the pope (especially if he's the pope) :)

DaBIGOne
02-05-2010, 07:05 AM
watch who YOU share YOUR data with though.

I will gladly help a friend by having a copy of the hands he's played, but he's NOT getting mine even if he's the pope (especially if he's the pope) :)

Thanks for the heads up.

I wouldn't give ANYTHING to the pope...
Good thing I'm not his friend.

I thrust my friends, I think I'm cool.

netsrak
02-06-2010, 08:07 AM
Please use our uservoice system for suggestions (link in my signature).

HomeY
02-06-2010, 08:10 AM

Very nice tip!! TNX alott !! :)