PDA

View Full Version : Converting hands to show as RUSH

WallyWattz
02-04-2010, 11:11 AM
How do I convert previously imported hands to show that they are RUSH? I have the updated version that imports hands as RUSH, but what about the hands that were imported prior to the update?

fozzy71
02-05-2010, 02:59 AM
Delete and import them again or start a new DB and import your hands. There might be an SQL query method, but I would need to ask the developer if he can write a query.

BlackSaphire
02-05-2010, 04:29 AM
Yup... done yesterday... 2 mins to delete 60,000 old Rush hands + 5 mins to reimport them and Bob's your uncle ;D

WallyWattz
02-05-2010, 09:04 AM
Yup... done yesterday... 2 mins to delete 60,000 old Rush hands + 5 mins to reimport them and Bob's your uncle ;D

1) How do I figure how which ones are the RUSH hands and
2) How do I then delete only those hands
3) I just reimport by finding the hands in the archived HH folder, right?

BlackSaphire
02-05-2010, 09:10 AM
1. Was easy for me, since I Rushed only NL25 and did "normal" FR NL50... if you have some doubt, I'd say just delete and reimport everything since Rush start date (around Feb 20th or something like that).

2. See 1... I just flagged the right Stake, you can set the date.

3. Right... sometimes I've noticed that in order to reimport the hands I have to change date/time stamp to Current or HEM will just skip them (or as it happened some of them).

etay0330
02-05-2010, 01:27 PM
I like the idea that 1.10.02 identifies rush poker hands separately. However how do I have my old rush hands converted into new rush hands? Not sure if I'm making sense here. I played some rush hands before updated to 1.10.02. I played some after the update. Now when I check my 'By Stakes' report I see those hands are separated even though they are all rush hands. How do I fix that?

fozzy71
02-05-2010, 05:41 PM
1) How do I figure how which ones are the RUSH hands and
2) How do I then delete only those hands
3) I just reimport by finding the hands in the archived HH folder, right?

Delete all your hands since January 19th and then import all of your hands since January 18th. This should be enough overlap to make sure you don't miss any.

Options > Hands View Column Selection > WinnerName, WinnerCards, and WinnerWon. You have to click it once to highlight it and then click the '-' button. Do that for all 3 of those column names. Save.

Go to the Hands tab > Click on All Hands (date filter button) > [x] After: Jan 19th > [x] All, to load all hands from this date range.

Right-Click any hand > Delete All Hands in List

Then you will want to copy the hands from your \HMArchive since that date and paste them into a new folder on your desktop.

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

3. Right... sometimes I've noticed that in order to reimport the hands I have to change date/time stamp to Current or HEM will just skip them (or as it happened some of them).

It will skip any known files/hands that it has imported before. To trick it into parsing the files completely again, you need to rename them or copy them to a new folder.

I like the idea that 1.10.02 identifies rush poker hands separately. However how do I have my old rush hands converted into new rush hands? Not sure if I'm making sense here. I played some rush hands before updated to 1.10.02. I played some after the update. Now when I check my 'By Stakes' report I see those hands are separated even though they are all rush hands. How do I fix that?

Read above.

DeepBlue
02-09-2010, 10:19 PM
I have a question - do Rush hands imported before the current version that separates them NOT show up in the By Stakes report? I ask because I don't think I seem them there. (If they did show there anyway, I don't really care about going through, deleting, and re-importing, but if they don't show unless this process is done, I guess I'll do it...)

Thanks!

morny
02-09-2010, 11:11 PM
They would show up but as normal hands not rush hands

DeepBlue
02-09-2010, 11:41 PM
Hmm, ok - I'll have to see why I think I am not seeing them there. That makes sense that's how it would work. Thanks!

fasteddie_21
02-11-2010, 01:15 PM
Delete all your hands since January 19th and then import all of your hands since January 18th. This should be enough overlap to make sure you don't miss any.

Options > Hands View Column Selection > WinnerName, WinnerCards, and WinnerWon. You have to click it once to highlight it and then click the '-' button. Do that for all 3 of those column names. Save.

Go to the Hands tab > Click on All Hands (date filter button) > [x] After: Jan 19th > [x] All, to load all hands from this date range.

Then you will want to copy the hands from your \HMArchive since that date and paste them into a new folder on your desktop.

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

A couple of things to add, so that others may find this useful as well:

When you do this part, the WinnerName, WinnerCards, and WinnerWon selections should end up on the right side with all the others in the left box/side.

When you do this, make sure to break down the amount of hands into smallish chunks (less than 8k or so). Otherwise, HEM will lockup on you and you'll have to shutdown and try again. Even better, if you can keep the chunks of hands that you want to purge below 5k, HEM will be that much more responsive.

I hope that helps some of you!

DeepBlue
02-12-2010, 09:58 PM
I have been playing Rush after installing 1.10.02 and still don't see Rush hands separated in the By Stakes report. Is there a setting I have to change to make this happen?

UPDATE: I believe the issue I am having is due to these being ante games, so I am following this thread for a response:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-bugs/26332-new-hem-update-not-recognising-rush-ante-hands.html#post127396