PDA

View Full Version : Stat for "raises limp HU"?

Degarin
02-04-2010, 09:13 AM
What stat should I use if I want to see how much Villain is raising me preflop when I limp SB? The "raise in BB" includes his3betting i guess, but is it possible to get a clean stat for this only?

Thanks!

netsrak
02-05-2010, 06:29 AM
Never open limp from SB :)

This is not an available feature at the moment. Please suggest it or vote for it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

Degarin
02-05-2010, 07:10 AM
That sucks... :confused: Sure I iŽll vote for it though.. can I expect it to make any difference in the near future? :cool:

BlackSaphire
02-05-2010, 07:15 AM
If your Ops are any good, their Raise range on your SB limps should be ATC... even if the Dealer forgot to give 'em two cards...

Degarin
02-05-2010, 07:23 AM
If your Ops are any good, their Raise range on your SB limps should be ATC... even if the Dealer forgot to give 'em two cards...

Thanks for your input... very nice

BlackSaphire
02-05-2010, 07:26 AM
Wasn't meant to offend you... I really do 3-bet SB limpers from BB ATC on principle... if they call I'm IP anyway and I've got a 70% fold, so it's overall EV+.

Degarin
02-05-2010, 07:44 AM
Wasn't meant to offend you... I really do 3-bet SB limpers from BB ATC on principle... if they call I'm IP anyway and I've got a 70% fold, so it's overall EV+.

Well.. some of us are playing HU, so we are IP after we have limped.. and it will be extremely useful to know what guys will just spite-rasie a limp cause then you can easily limp-shove him or limp-trap him. And if you ever play a HUSNG youŽll find it very very very exploitable when the blinds are high.. And Fwiw I dont think you should every do anything just on "pinciple"..

_Loki_
02-05-2010, 07:47 AM
What variation of HU poker is this where you just preflop 'limp' from SB ? Give me your wallet to save some time :)

Degarin
02-05-2010, 07:56 AM
What variation of HU poker is this where you just preflop 'limp' from SB ? Give me your wallet to save some time :)

Sure, PM me your SN and Ill be glad to show you how my "variation of poker" is done all day.

Degarin
02-05-2010, 08:09 AM
And just btw.. I completely understand you get enjoyment out of jerking to HEM forum-threads you are not even interested in.. but PLEASE save your load for "Small suggestions for the development team.", "Not possible to see PLAYERS in new window ?" or wichever other thread you ca find - cause I get a e-mail notification every time you tards are being clever here and that kinda ruins the point..

_Loki_
02-05-2010, 03:39 PM
OK

netsrak
02-06-2010, 08:20 AM
What about the HU stats in the limp section. I'm no HU player but aren't they useful for your question?

HU limp call
HU limp fold
HU lmp reraise

Mild Delirium
02-10-2010, 01:29 AM
netsrak : no, those stats you mentioned are for the SB (since it's the only position you can limp from when HU), what the OP meant was percentage of times when BB raises limps from SB heads-up (as opposed to checking). Actually it would be nice to have a stat for that.

I was sure 'BB raise first' stat would do it, but looks like it doesn't work for HU at all. Is it a bug?

EDIT: Okay, I read in the FAQ that 'raise first' stats don't include limped pots. This makes 'BB raise first' stat absolutely meaningless, since you can't possibly raise first on BB if there're no limpers. Modifying it to include, say, pots with only one limper would add a nice stat for HU while having no effect on the existing functionality.

Degarin
02-10-2010, 08:03 AM
netsrak : no, those stats you mentioned are for the SB (since it's the only position you can limp from when HU), what the OP meant was percentage of times when BB raises limps from SB heads-up (as opposed to checking). Actually it would be nice to have a stat for that.

I was sure 'BB raise first' stat would do it, but looks like it doesn't work for HU at all. Is it a bug?

EDIT: Okay, I read in the FAQ that 'raise first' stats don't include limped pots. This makes 'BB raise first' stat absolutely meaningless, since you can't possibly raise first on BB if there're no limpers. Modifying it to include, say, pots with only one limper would add a nice stat for HU while having no effect on the existing functionality.

Sorry I missed Netsraks post. Thanks to Delirium though cause you are spot on and explained the issue well... :)

netsrak
02-10-2010, 09:30 AM
We are already aware of stats problems with HU. I hope this will be fixed in future releases