PDA

View Full Version : No way to set HUD config Use For for 4 Handed AP

LHEM100
02-04-2010, 01:19 AM
When you specify which table to use a config for, there are three options: HU, 6, and 9. I turned on detect 4 handed tables for AP, which seems to work fine. The problem is that there is no way to specificy to use a HUD config for a 4 handed table! They need to add a check box for 4 handed.

netsrak
02-04-2010, 05:41 AM
Thanks, i'll forward it

B-Money
02-04-2010, 02:14 PM
Appreciate the feedback but adding a 4-max table to that part of Holdem Manager will only confuse people along with break things since not every site has 4 and 5 max tables.

4 and 5 max games are only spread on a few sites. If they become standard variations of poker across all or most of the sites we can add the option there. For now you'll need to use Site Options to auto-detect these types of tables.

GL,
-B

LHEM100
02-05-2010, 03:23 AM
Appreciate the feedback but adding a 4-max table to that part of Holdem Manager will only confuse people along with break things since not every site has 4 and 5 max tables.

4 and 5 max games are only spread on a few sites. If they become standard variations of poker across all or most of the sites we can add the option there. For now you'll need to use Site Options to auto-detect these types of tables.

GL,
-B

That doesn't really make any sense to me. Either you are supporting the feature or you are not. You can't just say use auto detect and then say well you won't be able to configure your HUD for it properly. And why would adding another checkbox confuse anyone? How is that any more confusing than the current situation? Once you understand how to select for 2, 6, or 9, adding one more doesn't seem to change anything in terms of understanding.

The Minder
02-05-2010, 05:23 AM
Is there not a feature within Table Manager where you can select/save seating by HU, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10?

B-Money
02-05-2010, 04:02 PM
Valid points.

I'll add it to the feature list. It's not a high priority feature so I have no ETA on when it will be added. -sorry

The Minder,
Things are in the works for more tourney support. Tourney Blog is also on my todo list that should address it. Not ignoring your PM.

GL,
-B

LHEM100
02-06-2010, 02:52 AM
Valid points.

I'll add it to the feature list. It's not a high priority feature so I have no ETA on when it will be added. -sorry
GL,
-B

Thanks! One suggestion I have is to get rid of the checkboxes all together and replace them with one popup menu. The popup menu would have the numbers 2 through 10 in it. So once you select which type of game (NL, Limit, etc...) you then select the popup for number of players. Not sure if popups support multiple selection or not, but that might make more sense. On the mac you can have a popup with check marks next to multiple menu items but I am not as familiar with Windows.

The Minder
02-06-2010, 03:55 AM
Valid points.

The Minder,
Things are in the works for more tourney support. Tourney Blog is also on my todo list that should address it. Not ignoring your PM.

GL,
-B
Ty... I trust someone from HM will actually solicit information from tourney players rather than once again overlaying ring game parameters.

I am also fearful that tourney support will be pushed to the back burner if discussion of requirements leaves this forum and becomes sidelined in a blog.