PDA

View Full Version : Cake not importing or displaying HUD

zed33
02-03-2010, 06:23 PM
I'm trying to get HEM working with Cake.

I currently have it running successfully on several other sites, some of which were running while I tried to configure Cake.

I have UAC turned off.

I have directed the Cake HHs to be saved in a certain spot on my HD, and directed HEM auto import to that spot. The files are not hidden.

I tested it out by playing a cash table -- the file shows up in the directory but it hasn't been imported into HEM.

Tournament HH files are not showing up in the directory.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

edit: Oh and I just updated to latest beta of HEM today. Also have followed all instructions in faq.

netsrak
02-04-2010, 05:20 AM
* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work

zed33
02-04-2010, 06:09 AM
I don't have the option to run as administrator because i have UAC turned off, so it's greyed out.

Also I tried everything in the FAQ to no avail. I am running windows vista.

fozzy71
02-05-2010, 12:45 AM
Please answer the questions in the link he posted and attach your config file.

*Please answer these questions - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/MyHUDDoesn'tWork

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

Phatty
02-05-2010, 12:47 PM
Isn't using a HUD with Cake against the TOS? Not sure if it is possible to actually use a HUD or not, but it's something you should think about if you haven't already.

fozzy71
02-05-2010, 02:48 PM
I jumped in and didnt realize it was Cake we were discussing, but the same steps apply if the hands aren't being imported.

Using a HUD or any software to track your opponents during live play is not allowed at Cake. We obviously conform to their wishes.