PDA

View Full Version : HM does not import hands properly

HVDL
02-03-2010, 02:35 PM
Hey,

I have a problem. I searched for an answer on the forum but did not find a satisfying answer.

HM worked fine for some time. I recently put my database on a external harddisk (dont know if that is relevant info). It worked fine for some time, but today HM gave me trouble.

HM is not importing hands properly. Hud does open at the tables and it starts to import some hands but that stops after 3 of 4 hands and HM itself does not show any hands imported (Cashgame, report section). I cleared the filter and looked for hands played today which showed nothing.

I updated HM and I now have version: Professional 1.10.01 but that did not solve the problem. I use Windows Vista.

Please help..

netsrak
02-04-2010, 04:52 AM
* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work

HVDL
02-04-2010, 06:26 AM
I did thick those boxes when installing HM some time ago. I also worked fine after that. I just looked again at those files (if they are run as administrator). See picture, the option is there but I cannot click on it. I guess that is okay like that.

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/9254/19358502.jpg

So then the questions:

1.What version of Holdem Manager are you using? 1.10.01
1.What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site? Everest poker, and I dont know
1.Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT) NL holdem
1.Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button? Of course
1.Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.
1.Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the correct folder.It does, and I just played another session. HUD appears at the table, but does not import all hands. Just a few from the total. Next to that, it does not show in HM itself. Filter is cleared and there are no hands played when looking at the report - today
1.If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database.???
1.Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? Table manager does work. It sees the tables
1.If you open the hand history files, are they written in English? Yes
1.Make sure UAC is disabled and unselect it and restart if it is.Did not change that
1.Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.???

fozzy71
02-05-2010, 12:49 AM
HM worked fine for some time. I recently put my database on a external harddisk (dont know if that is relevant info).......

These are noticeably more prone to DB corruption than having the DB on your internal drives.

1.If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database.???

*Try creating a new UTF DB - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database
*Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/98/How+to+Import+%26+Export+Hands
*If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.
*Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB

1.Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? Table manager does work. It sees the tables

Table Finder, not the Table Manager

This is used to help make the HUD work if it isn't working. It won't help with importing problems.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

1.Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.???

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

HVDL
02-13-2010, 09:08 AM
I was on a holdiday so therefore a late reply.

Creating an new UTF DB and import some hands does not work. I still don't see any data when looking at the results.

I have attached the file that was requested.

Hope to hear from you soon.

netsrak
02-14-2010, 08:03 AM
Please check your windows regional settings, are they set to standard or english(US)?
If not please try english(US)

What happens if you move the hands to a different folder and import them via import file or import from folder?

HVDL
02-14-2010, 05:06 PM
Don't know how I did it but it works fine again. Tried importing hands a second time and it worked. Played some sessions and everythings is oke. So thanks for the assistance.