PDA

View Full Version : Change seats with Ipoker

jelleisgoed
02-03-2010, 02:21 PM
I think there has been an update in the Ipoker software, because I can change to a preferred seat. I really like to use this, so I can always upt myself on the bottom of the table. But if I do this the stats don't go with it. And I can't choose a preferred seat with Ipoker with holdemmanager.

What do I have to do to fix this?

fozzy71
02-03-2010, 02:37 PM
You can NOT use the new iPoker preferred seating method where you change your seat after you start playing. I am not sure when/if you will be able to, yet.

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing HUD Positions files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Right-Click and drag everyone's HUD where they belong, except for your hero HUD. That must go into the same spot on every table, regardless of where you sit. They dont have a proper preferred seating option for HM to track the hero's seat. Most people put the Hero HUD in one of the corners of a table.

Now when you open a 2nd table, everyone else's HUD should be correct and the Hero HUD should go to the same corner, as long as you set the HUD Options > Player Preferences > Appearance > [x] Fix My Stats Position. Make sure you have the proper HUD selected under the Choose Configuration drop-down menu.

Grrrs
03-08-2010, 03:18 PM
i tried what you said and it`s not working ...

morny
03-08-2010, 11:14 PM
Are you using preferred seating on ipoker? We dont support that yet

Jerinho
03-10-2010, 02:01 PM
Are you using preferred seating on ipoker? We dont support that yet

Will you support this in the near future?

morny
03-10-2010, 05:18 PM
Yes its high on the to do list

Jerinho
03-11-2010, 04:32 AM
Morny, thanks for your reply. Do you already have an ETA on that?

morny
03-11-2010, 07:49 PM
Dont have an accurate ETA

Jerinho
03-12-2010, 01:44 AM
Ok thanks, pls inform us when you have one.