PDA

View Full Version : lost tournament histories in DB rebuild

domithor
02-03-2010, 12:01 PM
I recently had to rebuild my batabase after it became corrupt and would not import properly. I followed the detailed instructions on the site and rebuilt it with only one problem. All of my tournament summaries for the past 5 years are missing.

rather than request this info from PS, is there a way I can dig this info up and import it from my backup files that I made before I rebuilt the DB?

Thanks

fozzy71
02-03-2010, 12:20 PM
Did you manually export the tournament results and summaries when you exported the hands?

tourney - results - dataview - shift-click the first and then last game, to select all tourneys > right-click > export tournament summaries and results.

If you play a site like stars/ftp you can email their support and ask for all your old hand histories and tourney summaries.

I personally recommend you email support@pokerstars.com and ask them to send you ALL your old Hand Histories AND Tournament Summaries. Unzip and Import From Folder the hands first. Then Import File(s) and select the .htm summary files and select your player name to apply them to.

domithor
02-03-2010, 07:07 PM
Did not realize i had to export my Tourn Hist. I still have the original data file from pre blow up. I will link to it and export the TH, then import them to my new DB.

Thanks for the quick reply.