PDA

View Full Version : Changing HUD in hand replayer from HU to 6max

wyvo
06-23-2012, 11:50 AM
Im a HU player that is trying abit of "zoom" and I want to go over some HH in hand replayer, but I don't know how to change the HUD that shows in the replayer to my 6max HUD as its just using my HU HUD which isn't very helpful, any ideas?

edit: just realised i posted this in the wrong sub forum sorry

Thanks

Patvs
06-24-2012, 07:19 AM
hud options--> config properties--> turn on settings/HUD select
Then select a different HUD configuration at the table (by selecting one from the HUD select panel)

Or go to hud options--> site options--> and assign a HUD configuration to HU and another to 6max (or FR).
Make sure they're no overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations.

For example: you're making changes to a HUD configuration assigned to PokerStars, but the "default" HUD is assigned to "any site" ("any site" will include PokerStars, so then this HUD will be shown instead of the HUD configuration you're making changes to)

wyvo
06-26-2012, 01:21 PM
hud options--> config properties--> turn on settings/HUD select
Then select a different HUD configuration at the table (by selecting one from the HUD select panel)

Thanks for the reply, i have HEM1 and i dont see that possibility you have said above

Patvs
06-26-2012, 05:11 PM
Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_25Jun2012a.exe

HM1: hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab:
Make sure they're no overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations.

For example: you're making changes to a HUD configuration assigned to PokerStars, but the "default" HUD is assigned to "any site" ("any site" will include PokerStars, so then this HUD will be shown instead of the HUD configuration you're making changes to)

You can also select the "replayer" as if it's a site to assign a HUD configuration.