PDA

View Full Version : Boss and fav seat.

dare_v
02-03-2010, 10:59 AM
Boss network introduced new feature today - fav seat.

But HEM does not have setting for 5 max tables, since Boss have 5 max also.

Any way to set this manually ba editing some setting file or we need to wait for new HEM update?

netsrak
02-04-2010, 03:57 AM
I'll forward it

ShLiM
02-05-2010, 04:01 PM
1.10.02 still nothing...........
how to fix it, temporary at least...

netsrak
02-06-2010, 07:48 AM
Isn't the table layout the same as for 10-max tables? I think it should be possible to use the 10-max settings

8eskimo8
02-06-2010, 10:06 AM
I have tried to use the prefered seat bur it doesn't works.
Any suggestion?

netsrak
02-06-2010, 11:50 AM
Then its not supported yet, you have to wait for a fix.

8eskimo8
02-06-2010, 12:12 PM
Then its not supported yet, you have to wait for a fix.

Ok. Thank you.

Terminator
02-08-2010, 07:06 AM
Im playing at Mermaid and they are saying that this feature dont excist on any Boss - media site? Why do they say that? obviosly reading this thread there are sites that have it.

lors
02-08-2010, 11:56 AM
Im playing at Mermaid and they are saying that this feature dont excist on any Boss - media site? Why do they say that? obviosly reading this thread there are sites that have it.

I do play at mermaid and have this feature. Also waiting for a fix :)

Terminator
02-08-2010, 11:58 AM
Where can i find that?

dare_v
02-08-2010, 12:08 PM
I managed to fix it by selecting fav seat for 6 seat option.

and it seems to be working, stats are displayed correctly!

Terminator
02-08-2010, 12:20 PM
I found it yeah :) It was that little white chair-symbol right in front of my face all the time.

Thank you for your help. If it wasnt for you i would have thougt the funktion didnt excist...

ShLiM
02-10-2010, 03:27 PM
I managed to fix it by selecting fav seat for 6 seat option.

and it seems to be working, stats are displayed correctly!

what exactly did u did?
im playing 5max tables @ boss media, and automatically seats me on centered seat, just like in FTP.
what should i do to fix this?

Forrest1980
03-04-2010, 09:28 PM
I don't get it... how do you have your stats placed properly when you're playing both 5max and 6max tables simultaneously ?

netsrak
03-05-2010, 06:37 AM
what dare did was configuring the seating preferences for boss 6-max in HM.

Forrest1980
03-05-2010, 06:07 PM
what dare did was configuring the seating preferences for boss 6-max in HM.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand that question :confused:

netsrak
03-06-2010, 12:28 PM
Which question? I just tried to explain what the user dare did to make it running.
I suggest we start from the beginning :)

You explain your problem and i try to help you, ok?

Forrest1980
03-06-2010, 05:44 PM
Alright, I guess I'm dumb, here's my problem! I play mostly on 5max tables (which HM reads as 6max tables). Once in a while, I fire up a 6max table as well.

When I do that, I need to uncheck that table in table manager, because the stats are all messed up and placed everywhere. If I try to replace them properly, then they move on all my others 5max tables.

this is my problem ;)

morny
03-06-2010, 08:53 PM
See posts 11 and 12, thats how previous users solved the problem, did you try this?

Forrest1980
03-08-2010, 12:09 PM
I tried to set a favorite seat on 6 max tables, but I still have the same problem. If that helps, table manager indicates a full 5max table as 5/5 (0 short) while it sees a full 6max table as 6/5 (0 short)

netsrak
03-08-2010, 01:00 PM
Please make sure you are using the latest HM version 1.10.03b with table manager 1.10.03c from the link in my signature.

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with wrong stats)
3) The "importing\hud data" folder
4) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
5) Your seating preferences for Boss
Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

Forrest1980
03-08-2010, 03:52 PM
Here's the screenshot as requested in http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/25762-boss-fav-seat-3.html

Thanks!

morny
03-09-2010, 12:35 AM
Hi,

Please email me and we can do a teamviewer session, just download teamviewer from TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet (http://www.teamviewer.com) and let me know a suitable time GMT in advance. Teamviewer allows me to access your computer to fix the problem.

When we agree a suitable time you just need to send me the ID and password that Teamviewer creates to get access to your PC

support@holdemmanager.net

Thanks
Morny

Altist
03-11-2010, 04:26 PM
Alright, I guess I'm dumb, here's my problem! I play mostly on 5max tables (which HM reads as 6max tables). Once in a while, I fire up a 6max table as well.

When I do that, I need to uncheck that table in table manager, because the stats are all messed up and placed everywhere. If I try to replace them properly, then they move on all my others 5max tables.

this is my problem ;)

Hello!
Has problem been solved? I have the same question. Please help.
Thank you.

Flag_Hippo
04-04-2010, 02:43 PM
I have set a preferred seat. However it only works for 5-Max NLHE - it does not work for 5-Max PLO!?

pantik
04-18-2010, 01:17 PM
Hello!
Has problem been solved? I have the same question. Please help.
Thank you.

+1 Please help

morny
04-18-2010, 07:56 PM
Hi,

Please email me and we can do a teamviewer session, just download teamviewer from TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet (http://www.teamviewer.com) and let me know a suitable time GMT in advance. Teamviewer allows me to access your computer to fix the problem.

When we agree a suitable time you just need to send me the ID and password that Teamviewer creates to get access to your PC

support@holdemmanager.net

Thanks
Morny

olga492
04-27-2010, 08:36 AM
can someone please make an exact list of things i have to do to make it work i just spend like an hour trying but failed :/

netsrak
04-28-2010, 03:25 AM
Please check our "Preferred seating" FAQ: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Preferred Seating (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating)

We have no special one for Boss at the moment but it should be nearly the same.

olga492
04-28-2010, 08:24 AM
i don't get what preffered seat has do do with my problem, it's not that stats are rotated, at 6max they're just in wrong places and when i move them it messes up stats on new 5max tables i open later. i did the rotation thing and it works fine except stats are for example covering someones name and stacksize.

netsrak
04-29-2010, 03:15 AM
You know that you can move the stats with the right mouse key?
And you can save the layout via table manager->file->save positions.

olga492
04-29-2010, 04:32 AM
obv, and when i do this and open a 5max table later i have to move the stats again but i guess there's some difference between 5 and 6max because on 6max stats are in defferent places than on 5max, i tried to use 10max like in pt3 but when i saved is as 10max and then tried to restore on some other table it messed up stats also.

that's how i want it:
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/9360/statscl.jpg

and it can't even stay like this, on refresh everything goes back to old wrong places

pantik
04-29-2010, 12:16 PM
I am in the same situation.

HEX77
04-30-2010, 03:34 AM
obv, and when i do this and open a 5max table later i have to move the stats again but i guess there's some difference between 5 and 6max because on 6max stats are in defferent places than on 5max, i tried to use 10max like in pt3 but when i saved is as 10max and then tried to restore on some other table it messed up stats also.

that's how i want it:
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/9360/statscl.jpg

and it can't even stay like this, on refresh everything goes back to old wrong places

Same problem here.
5max and 6max tables are totally different on boss media.
If I save the layout on 5max then it overwrite my 6max layout and vica versa.

netsrak
04-30-2010, 04:39 AM
Unfortunately i can't test it at the moment but this is what one of my colleagues told me
it works this way:

You sit at a open seat and after sitting, you choose the "view", i.e. where you want to sit.

So, you can for example configure seat 3 in HM as preferred seat and then you have to change the seat on every table you are going to sit manually to this seat.

If that doesn't help i think we need to take a look at this. Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

inavacuum
05-01-2010, 05:48 AM
I'm having the same issue, as everyone will be because of how Boss handles 5 and 6max tables. It's possible to set the HUD correctly for one or the other, but when you play a mix of 5 and 6 max tables it becomes a seemingly unresovable problem.

Forrest1980
05-01-2010, 05:35 PM
I'm having the same issue, as everyone will be because of how Boss handles 5 and 6max tables. It's possible to set the HUD correctly for one or the other, but when you play a mix of 5 and 6 max tables it becomes a seemingly unresovable problem.

this... I'm still unsure why this needs a remote session, because it's just not working... HM needs to recognize 5max from 6max

netsrak
05-03-2010, 07:39 AM
Sorry for the discussions. We have now identified the problem and are working on a solution.

Forrest1980
05-12-2010, 02:49 PM
is this coming soon?

netsrak
05-13-2010, 05:41 AM
Morny has figured it out and this FAQ should cover the problem: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Preferred Seating for Boss Poker (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/422/Setup+Preferred+Seating+for+Boss+Poker)

The important thing is that 5max and 6max use the same table layout and the same HM seating configuration. So if you want to sit at seat 5 in a 5max table you must also sit in seat 5 in a 6max table which is in a different position.

olga492
05-13-2010, 09:19 AM
i have no idea how do you expect it to work and i belive 6th stat never appears there

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/2773/asdss.jpg

even if u were right playing 3-4 hands without seeing 2 or 3 stacksizes i quite unacceptable

netsrak
05-13-2010, 09:32 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session

olga492
05-13-2010, 09:56 AM
no, it's supereasy to understand and i assume by the tutorial that you have some boss account to test it, stats are in exactly same places on 5max and 6max and players are not, that's it.

Forrest1980
05-13-2010, 10:44 AM
Ok, the FAQ helps a lot, but still it would be nice if HM could support both 5max and 6max individually, because even though I can now play both 5max and 6max with the hud, there's no way I can place the hud without hiding either the hand shown by my opponent or his stack size ...

inavacuum
05-13-2010, 11:26 AM
Ok, the FAQ helps a lot, but still it would be nice if HM could support both 5max and 6max individually, because even though I can now play both 5max and 6max with the hud, there's no way I can place the hud without hiding either the hand shown by my opponent or his stack size ...

Yes.

profpanik
05-13-2010, 11:33 AM
same problem here..
sometime ago i had diferent displays for 5-max and 6-max .. ie i use to can move the stats in 6-max and i had diferent stats positions in 5-max.. but with the last version of HM .. i have the stats in the same position both in 5 and 6-max tables..

and now i only have stats for 5 players when im playing 6-max..

morny
05-14-2010, 12:35 AM
i have no idea how do you expect it to work and i belive 6th stat never appears there

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/2773/asdss.jpg

even if u were right playing 3-4 hands without seeing 2 or 3 stacksizes i quite unacceptable

Think you might need to update your graphics card:D

Can you post a screenshot of this (after updating to 1.11 http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe) and ill pass it on as a request to the developer. Since we dont use the 8max setting in boss we might be able to use that to control the 5max tables or something. the more descriptive the screenshots are to show the exact issue the more chance of if it being implemented as its not something i noticed when testing

you can email the screenshots if you like either to support@holdemmanager.com

inavacuum
06-01-2010, 08:07 AM
same problem here..
sometime ago i had diferent displays for 5-max and 6-max .. ie i use to can move the stats in 6-max and i had diferent stats positions in 5-max.. but with the last version of HM .. i have the stats in the same position both in 5 and 6-max tables..

and now i only have stats for 5 players when im playing 6-max..

Updating my version of HM resolved this issue.

Miraculix
09-02-2010, 01:31 PM
Hi.

I have a simillar problem. I do not use a preffered seat at Boss (Svenska Spel). The problem is that HEM doesn´t show any stats at all on the 5max tables. The hands are imported into HEM but no stats on the tables or in the replayer. Full ring tables are no problem.

I run HEM 1.11.03.

Any suggestions?

// M

netsrak
09-04-2010, 08:45 AM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.05 Beta http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

BujtiLaci
10-09-2010, 12:20 PM
Seating works perfectly here, but is it possible to use HUD in miniview? Unfortunately there's no way to change seats there, but miniview is much better than normal.
Any way to tell HM where I am at every single table?