PDA

View Full Version : Hud not following when moved tables (Partypoker)

Tw0scoops
02-03-2010, 09:23 AM
Hi,

I did check the FAQ but could not see the answer.

Im running the Trial version (downloaded 3 days ago) ,running Win XP sp3.

When playing an MTT on Party and Im moved to another table , the HUD does not seem to pop up , its fine for the first table but just dissapears after that .

When I check the active player popup , I can see that it is updating ok.

any ideas?

Thanks
T

netsrak
02-03-2010, 11:50 AM
You need to use an english party client.

If that doesn't help please post some screenshots and answer and post the questions http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work

Tw0scoops
02-03-2010, 01:11 PM
HI,

I am using an english version of the Partypoker client.

what screen shots do you want? , the hud is not appearing so im not going to post that one .

I can confirm that all those 3 steps in the link are complete - HM continues to update the hand information , its just the HUD that doesn't appear.

Thanks
T

netsrak
02-04-2010, 05:35 AM
Please post the answers to the questions from the FAQ and screenshots from
1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The "importing\hud data" folder
4) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

moisa
02-14-2010, 07:25 PM
Hi same problem here. Exactly the same

Kerith
02-15-2010, 07:07 AM
I guess it happens because after moving tables, the first part of the table name in the title bar is gone. If you leave the table and reopen it, you get the full title and the HUD works again.

netsrak
02-15-2010, 09:04 AM
In the meantime we could reproduce this and its forwarded as a bug to the developers.

I hope it will be fixed soon.

Kerith
02-16-2010, 04:09 PM
I am not in the mood right now. It is just that the title bar reads '(xxxxxxx) - Table #x - NL Hold'em - x $ Buy-in' instead of what it was in the beginning and it is really annoying to not have a HUD.

/edit: Okay, I have a HUD right now so I might be wrong.
/edit: But the HUD is not updating anymore so maybe not.

morny
02-16-2010, 08:21 PM
Hi next time you move table try the table finder FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)

bluejays75
02-18-2010, 11:19 AM
This pronlem is still occuring, sure closing the table and re-opening it works but this is not ideal.

morny
02-18-2010, 11:37 AM
The problem is because they dont announce the table change in the hand history, so its impossible for HM to detect what table your at, youll need to use the table finder or contact the site and ask them to announce it in the hand history and then we can fix it