PDA

View Full Version : Merge mtt's

jeppg1111
06-22-2012, 09:58 PM
Merge mtt summaries are always whack. i dont mind having to manually change some things (buyin, finish position, etc.) but where I am having a problem is the following: sometimes after i manually change things, things revert to the original way.

Today after finishing some mtts, I got the info from the tourney lobbies I played and made the changes accordingly in my HM dataview section. However, I get done doing all of this (time consuming), I then closed the Merge client and HM basically reimported all the hands (I got a bunch of "duplicate hands") and each tourney basically reverted back to the original data, not everyone but many of them. It is a real pain in the butt when this happens, how can I stop it from doing this??

Again, i dont mind manually changing some things, but when I do I want it to be permanent.

Patvs
06-23-2012, 05:17 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)

jeppg1111
06-25-2012, 04:50 AM
i installed that but I already had 1.12.10b prior.

Kaspersky Antivirus
As far as I know, I am only running Windows Firewall
Windows 7 Home Premium

I just did another little test on HM. I played some super turbos and one mtt. I ran the importer/HUD while playing. Everything imports properly to this point except the mtt. It was the only one listed as an "unknown buyin" I manually corrected the mtt info. I closed out of my Merge client and stopped the importer. Here is where I am seeing something: When i closed out of my Merge client and re-started the importer, all the tourneys/hands I played the prior session seemed to re-import as "duplicate hands" The mtt also went back to an "unknown buyin" and most of the manually changed data also reverted back to its original state. The only thing that stayed the same was "rebuy/addon" info and I assume this is because this data is not presented in the lobby in any fashion.

netsrak
06-25-2012, 05:53 AM
Thats odd, normally the auto-import should skip the already imported hands from the handhistory files.
Can you try to move this file manually to the archive or a different folder before you start a new session?
Do you close Merge and HM1 between the sessions?
Can you start HM1 and the auto-import before you start a new session? Does this make a difference?

jeppg1111
06-26-2012, 11:57 PM
okay I will do a few of these things, I am not exactly sure what u are asking tho.

I almost never close out of HM, my computer is mostly used for poker and my importer is running the majority of the day. For instance, it has pry been importing for the last ~48 hours. I close out of my Merge client sometimes though.

quick question: should my HMArchive folder be empty; because mine is empty?

netsrak
06-27-2012, 05:51 AM
The HMarchive folder should not be empty. The auto-import should move all files to this folder 15 mins after the last access.
The question now is, where do your handhistories go after the import?
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extensions turned off.

jeppg1111
06-27-2012, 10:36 AM

closed merge overnight. Turned off the importer but kept HM open and it happened again, always does, and ya my hmarchive folder is always empty????

How do I attach the config file, I have it located but no clue how to attach it

Patvs
06-27-2012, 05:53 PM
Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_25Jun2012a.exe

Manually move all the handhistory files from your Merge auto import folder to the archive folder.
options--> configure auto import folders (check here which folder Merge is using)
Click on the folder--> edit and check which archive folder is assigned to it. Does that folder even exist?

jeppg1111
06-28-2012, 02:53 AM
problem might have been that. my merge HH's were archiving to the following, it does seem to be a real place though. I have located a lot of HH's in the following folder, where my merge hh's were being archived: fulltiltpokerarchive, weird. I have now changed my Merge HH's to archive to a new folder I labeled HMArchive.

Can I delete the HH's in my fulltiltpokerarchived folder??

I also have a question of two files in my import folder; should these two be here?? I am not sure if these are linked with a poker site and if they are I am currently not using that site.

netsrak
06-28-2012, 06:45 AM
I would move the archived folder under FTP to your archive folder in case you need them in the future.
The 2 import folders are internal folders. Please don't delete them.