PDA

View Full Version : Bodoh HUD HU vs 6max

PokerPilot
02-03-2010, 08:45 AM
I cannot get my HUD to differentiate from HU and 6 max. Bodog only has 6 max and 9 max tables, no HUNL, but when I first bough HEM, I was able to have separate stats up when it was 1V1 on one of the tables.

I am on a windows 7 pc now with HEm freshly loaded and cannot get the stats set that way. I've added a separate config under player preferences for HU HUD, but still no bueno.

netsrak
02-03-2010, 11:48 AM
Please post a screenshot of the table manager and the table when playing such a table.

PokerPilot
02-15-2010, 12:59 PM
Npt sure how to post screen shots on here...I can email you a word doc with the shots if you'd like. Basically when I open up the table manager, it will have the default HUD up and show the HU tabe as "2/9 (0 short)" for the new bodog HU only tables or "2/6 (0 short)" if I'm sitting with one other player on a 6 max table

I will then right clcik the tbale namd and click "HU" and then change the drop down bos to the HUD I have confiured for HU play from player preferences, but this does not change a thing.

fozzy71
02-15-2010, 02:45 PM
Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder. I also need you to zip and email any files in this folder to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread.

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

PokerPilot
02-15-2010, 05:28 PM
I have 3 of them in there:
prefs
prefs.xml_1.04.13
prefs.xml_1.05.08

i uploaded prefs but could not get the other two loaded.

PokerPilot
02-25-2010, 12:29 AM
Any update on this?

fozzy71
02-25-2010, 12:28 PM
If it used to work that way in the past it does not seem to do it that way any longer. I just tested this on ftp and stars yesterday in reference to this thread - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hud-general/26895-want-new-hud-when-we-get-hu.html#post130318

PokerPilot
02-25-2010, 02:32 PM
Ok, so if I use "additional HUD filters" i can make my stats and villain's stats revert to HU play when there are only two of us at the table but it will not automatically change my HUD configuration?

I have successfully changed the config by going to table manager and right clicking the table, selecting HU and selecting the config i want from the drop down. At times though, Once I do this, villain's stats just disappear all together while mine show up in my HU format.

morny
02-25-2010, 11:23 PM
If you change the additonal hud filters it will only show the villains hands where there were 2 people at the table yes. If hes stats disappear its likely he has no HU stats in the database at that time