PDA

View Full Version : Contacting support

kleopatra
02-03-2010, 02:56 AM
Hi, I have made my account at NoIQ POker and completed my status point requirement.
I wrote 3 letters (01.30.2010, 02.01.2010 and 02.02.2010) to sales@holdemmanager.com but I still have not got the answer.
Today is the last day of my trial-license and I hope a lot that support will answer to me.

netsrak
02-03-2010, 06:32 AM
Support is support@holdemmanager.com

Our .com addresses are new - please try sales@holdemmanager.net and support@holdemmanager.net too

kleopatra
02-04-2010, 03:57 AM
Well, sales department at last has responded to me. That is good. But they didn't read my letter till the end. That is bad.

They wrote: "Please create an account at www.holdemmanager.com and we will credit your account."
And it was the answer for my letter. And I mentioned my account name at this letter...

So I wrote them again. And again they became silent.
I'm really tired of all this stuff. It is so unprofessional! Is it so complicated to give at your web-page your real e-mail? Is it so comlicated to read your customer's letters? Is it so comlicated to answer soon?

There is one more interesting thing. At december the conditions for getting free HM-license were to create the accont at NoIQ poker. Today for NoIQ account I can get only 75$ credit. I guess this is unfair too. I have used your referal code at december, so I think I should be given the professional version of HM. Just according to the december's terms and conditions.

I have completed all my status point requirement 6 days ago. And I still haven't get the license or credit. My trial is over and today I can't use HM which I really need. I hope sales-department will answer soon..

HEM Customer Service
02-04-2010, 06:03 AM
Hello kleopatra -

We apologize for that. We will reply back to your e-mail as soon as we finish replying here, but we can assure you were not being ignored.

You needed to add your NoiQ information to your account before we could issue your code. We are sorry if we were not clear.

We will send all the instructions to your e-mail and, as soon as you add the requested info to your account, we will issue your code.

The "Get it Free" terms changed a bit when we launched our new website, but we will be glad to honour our old offer. We just needed to know that was your case.

Regards,
Holdem Manager Sales Department

kleopatra
02-04-2010, 07:48 AM
Thanks a lot. Now everything is OK.
I guess this theme may be closed.