PDA

View Full Version : Filter issues for 25bb effective

Christian_Peters
02-02-2010, 09:35 PM
Hi,

I really don't know if this is a 'bug' or not but I have talked with several people who've had the same issue.

Basically, I wish to analyze how I'm doing against Ratholers. Specifically, I want to use filters for a large sample of hands to see if my range is too wide or too narrow against them.

Last session I played I lost 4 out of 5 all-ins vs. them, but only 3 of those hands show up when I'm doing the filters:
VPIP=True
Allin Preflop = True
Effective Stack < 30bb ....

(effective stack option is found under the 'main filters' tab.) However, 2 hands that should be included here are removed. It's the Effective Stack < 30bb filter that is causing this clearly because when I set that to 'any' the hands show up - even though the effective stacks are both <25bb for these hands.
So, then I had this idea that I wouldn't use the 'Effective Stack' filter but instead I try using the 'Player Lost BB's is Smaller than [30bb]' filter coupled with the all-in PF filter. Boom - I now get those hands, but I'm also getting hands with full-stackers where we get it in preflop which is really weird - as these should clearly be filtered out.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

netsrak
02-03-2010, 06:17 AM
We are already aware of this problem and i hope a fix will be released with the next updates.