PDA

View Full Version : Mucked Hands Pop-up in wrong spots

oasis.g
02-02-2010, 09:26 PM
So my hud works fine and everything, its just the past hands that went to showdown pop up in the wrong spots.

Best,

Oasis.G

fozzy71
02-03-2010, 12:32 AM
hud options > tables preferences > [x] card and alignment edit > apply

right-click and drag the hole cards to their proper locations. AA = 1 o'clock, and they go clockwise from there.

[ ] card and alignment edit > apply

oasis.g
02-03-2010, 09:40 PM
does it matter if you have a preffered seat? because my top right is AA in a 6Max on stars and it seems to have not changed it.

netsrak
02-06-2010, 09:21 AM
You need to drag it as Fozzy explained. If it doesn't work please post screenshots

bluezam
02-06-2010, 02:08 PM
I just recently upgraded (1.10.02) and added the trial version of table ninja. I am familiar with the process of card alignment/edit process as I have done it before. My problem is that it is not allowing me to drag with the right click. I do have right click as my "check" hotkey in table ninja. I did try removing right click from table ninja's hotkey field. And I tried to right click drag after table ninja was turned off. This is the first time I am using table ninja and I'm not sure if it's interfering with my ability to right click and drag..

fozzy71
02-06-2010, 05:31 PM
hud options > tables preferences > [ ] lock the layout, is off?

Which Operating System?

Please give HoldemManager Administrator rights -

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe