PDA

View Full Version : Hand purge

fow
02-02-2010, 06:21 PM
Is purge working already?i saw a thread here last month saying that purge was not working so im just checking if that problem is solved since my database is getting huge and i could use some more disk free space.

fozzy71
02-02-2010, 07:33 PM
Purge is working fine, for cash games. I think the bug was with tourney hands. I am not sure if that has been resolved yet. Try it and let me know if you have any problems.

fow
02-02-2010, 09:49 PM
purge worked ok since i only had cash hands.just one question i know this only deletes the hand history but saves de hud stat i just dont understand this"the hands will no longer be included in report results however will still appear in the hud stats for the time being until the cache rebuilder is completed"what is this cache rebuilder thing?and will i lose the hud stats from the hands i purged?

fozzy71
02-03-2010, 12:35 AM
The cache rebuilder doesn't exist yet. It will update your HUD cache data to remove stats for hands which are no longer in the DB. This tool is quite a ways off (no current plans for ir, afaik) and I believe it will be an optional tool, so you don't have to use it if you prefer to keep their old HUD data.