PDA

View Full Version : I can't open HM anymore...

rebellz
02-02-2010, 05:40 PM
I was trying the new rush tables hud with the FTP notes, HM started to do something and froze for 30 min, i manually closed the program and tried to reopen it but it freeze every time on the first screen. I also tried to uninstall and reinstall but i can't fix it. Any solutions?

fozzy71
02-02-2010, 08:35 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

You were trying to export your rush notes when it froze?

Try reinstalling with these steps.

1) Make a backup of your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder, and any other important files.
2) Uninstall HM with www.revouninstaller.com using the Deep setting. You do not need to uninstall PostgreSQL.
3) If given the option, on the 2 following screens of Revo, choose the Select All > Delete buttons to remove any registry entries and leftover files.
4) Reboot your computer
5) Install the complete setup of HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Setup.exe. You should un-check the PostgreSQL Option when running the combo installer.
6) Test if it for a while and see if it works

rebellz
02-03-2010, 06:49 AM
hi fozzy, i tried again to reboot my pc and reinstall HM before reading your reply and now it's working. I'm using windows xp and Kaspersky internet security 2010 btw. i'll try again the rush notes export and see if it works.