PDA

View Full Version : Manager won't run at all

SourDough101
02-02-2010, 05:28 PM
I downloaded Manager last night, after reading a glowing review on pokercalculatorreport.com

Installed software - it asked me to update .net which I did. Restarted machine etc etc.

Ran it - and it detected two of the three sites I play on my machine, I manually introduced it to the third: Party Poker.

Clicked on the 'Start Auto Import' - progress bar began to progress, but never stopped (ie it always said ...importing) After an hour, cancelled that, and tried to look at th FAQ in help - program crashed and had to ctrl-alt-delete it away.

Now, it boots into a screen that says 'Importer Initializing' and never goes further than that. Crashes if I try and click around on the menus etc.

So for me it is a non starter.

SourDough101
02-02-2010, 05:30 PM
PS - running Win XP on a modern machine (plenty of ram and horsepower) and I have the 1.10.01 version of Manager.

netsrak
02-03-2010, 06:15 AM
Reboot your computer, make sure that the configured handhistory folders of your poker clients are empty (check the auto-import settings in HM).

You should move the files to a different folder and try to import them via import files or import from folder.

Then try again.

If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work