PDA

View Full Version : hpw to track RB?

wadethomas
07-17-2008, 03:37 AM
Hey,
I have added my rakeback info to track that as well. But on the graph, the rakeback line is jst followiong same path as my winnings line. So i dont understand how to use it apparently. can someone help please

morny
07-17-2008, 08:57 AM
If the rakeback line was added seperate it would just be 1 straight line on the chart which wouldnt be very visual or useful so its added to your winnings line and displayed as a rakeback line.

You need to set the % of rakeback your getting by going to Options> Rakeback & Bonuses, Then click "Add Rakeback"

Enter a description like My Poker Site, then click the select button and choose your alias name from the list.

In the Rakeback Pct field put your rakeback % and set the start date and end date that the rakeback applies for and then click save.

The go to the cash games Tab and under the Graph folder near the top left corner tick "Rakeback" and any other applicable settings and click refresh.

The rakeback line is protrayed similar to the Showdown Winning only its a dark blue color instead of a light blue line. You can change the colors to distinguish better by following this FAQ.

http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=30