PDA

View Full Version : HEM Coaching/Lessons

ice320
02-02-2010, 11:45 AM
I would like to pay for HEM coaching. I need help both setting up my HUD ideally and learning how to utilize the HUD optimally for high stakes 6max and full ring nlhe games. Although I have been using HEM for almost a year now, I was using it with a HUD I designed only for heads up and I still consider myself a novice. I want to become very proficient with the software specifically using it in it 6m and full ring nlhe games. I will pay anywhere from $100 to $250 per hour depending on your expertise. I'm looking for someone with an expert level understanding and proficiency using the software and explaining it to others. The lessons would be done via skype and teamviewer. Looking forward to hearing from you.

dan233
02-02-2010, 12:11 PM
I would like to pay for HEM coaching. I need help setting up and learning how to utilize my HUD very well for high stakes 6max and full ring nlhe games. I need to become very proficient with the software. I will pay more than $100 and up to $300 per hour depending on your expertise. I'm looking someone with an expert level understanding and proficiency using the software and explaining it to others. The lessons would be done via skype and teamviewer.

i m no expert but you need huge samples. of your own and you opponents hands

Biju
02-02-2010, 12:40 PM
http://www.holdemmanagertraining.com/

Not part of HEM but he did some contract work for them and some of the HEM reps have pointed people in his direction to look and see if it's for them without an outright official recommendation. I looked the site over but thats it. Seems to me what you're looking for but get in touch

fozzy71
02-02-2010, 04:00 PM
I am not sure from your description, but you may be looking for 2 different types of coaching/help. Someone to show you the guts of HM and how to use it most efficiently, and then someone to tell you which stats to use, and how to best use them. The first area, any of our tech team could help you with. The 2nd part is closer to a poker coach then a tech support person. Many people that play great poker, and know which stats to use and how to best use them, often aren't very good with the finer points of working HM. And obviously, the inverse holds true quite often.

I would be glad to help you with the basics of using and setting up HM. I think once you know how to better use HM and where everything is within it, your own poker knowledge will get a long way toward your other goal. Then if you need help with some finer points of using the HM Stats and Various filters to improve your game, you can look for a poker coach that is also adept at HM.