PDA

View Full Version : Tourney Size

5th Suit
06-20-2012, 11:57 PM
Hello,

Under Tourney> Results> Data View, there is a Size column. I'm assuming this is "number of entrants"?

The reason I ask is because I played many 90 and 45 man sit n go's today and the value for "size" is always different (I filtered the tourneys to the day and buy-in cost so I can't be mixing them up with other tournaments). It ranges from 36 to 806. I find this strange because the sNg's only run when they completely fill up.

Any input would be much appreciated.

As always, thank you very much for your time and help,
Joe

Sarek
06-21-2012, 04:31 AM
Yes, this is "number of entrants".
But: if they are Stars tourneys, for this value be true, you must inport not only hand histories, but tourney summaries also.
Please see FAQ - how to set this in Stars client and in HM.
No summary - no info.

5th Suit
06-21-2012, 11:57 AM
I imported the summaries and now things look right--thanks, Sarek.

earlier in the week I had changed my stars settings to save tournament summaries. HEM has results (I'm thinking they're skewed like last night's SnG stats) for past tournies I have played before my summaries were saved.

1: Is there a way to find out what day tournament stats are accurately being recorded, so I can set the filter to view all tournies after this date?

2: Is this neccessary? Would the only thing being skewed be number of entrants?

Thanks again,
Joe

netsrak
06-22-2012, 06:30 AM
You can ask stars support to send you older tourney summaries and you can request some of them via requests -> tournament histories.

1. you need to look for the tourney results manually

2. buyin, rake, winnings etc. may be wrong too.