PDA

View Full Version : auto refresh info tab and frames questions

UWjoe
02-01-2010, 11:34 PM
is there any way to increace the amount of time between refresh clicks on the info tab (5 seconds is kinda ocd imo) and or id like to be able to have it only refresh the info tab if ive selected the info tab (i dont want it selecting the info tab for me.

this allows me to view/take notes and read chat if i want to. I also simply just dont need to know im 45/45 32/44 33/43.... etc. i find it distracting and only like to have that info approaching the bubble when i will use it.

please let me know if theres a way to adjust these settings

also would frames be such a resource burden if there was only a single table framed (the active table) instead of active/first in line/awaiting action etc etc and having those undesired frames always being "displayed/generated" there even if they are set to display as the transparency color?

Thank you,
Joe

Fool
02-02-2010, 06:42 AM
At the moment this is a "fire and forget" feature. I can definitely see the value in your suggestion though and I'll be sure to pass it along to the developers.

Also unfortunately the way frames work makes it an all or nothing feature. Basically every table has a transparent frame that changes color when it detects its place in the action que. The only way to reduce the resource drain is to either disable them to play less tables.

UWjoe
10-25-2010, 04:22 PM
Also unfortunately the way frames work makes it an all or nothing feature. Basically every table has a transparent frame that changes color when it detects its place in the action que. The only way to reduce the resource drain is to either disable them to play less tables.

was any action ever considered on this?

does anyone know of a program/script that highlights only the active pokerstars table?

Thank you
Joe

Fool
10-26-2010, 12:47 PM
You can set the other frames to transparent which uses almost no resources as they never change.

UWjoe
10-27-2010, 01:33 AM
You can set the other frames to transparent which uses almost no resources as they never change.

ya did this a long time ago, so i guess im running it as "efficiently" as is possible

seems more intuitive to me that if frames simply werent generated period around any table except the active table less resources would be consumed