PDA

View Full Version : registering 2nd cpu

jnjmotorsports
02-01-2010, 08:31 PM
ok i understand u can use hem on 2 cpus. i currently have hem installed on my cpu and was considering installing it on my girlfriends laptop. but by the end of the year i plan on getting a new lap top and hopefully a new desktop. if i install it on my gf's laptop i wont be able to download it to my new laptop or desktop correct? i would no longer use my desktop or laptop to play once the new desktop and laptop are purchased. thanks in advance for clearing this up for me.

_Loki_
02-01-2010, 09:41 PM
As you know each HM licence allows you to RUN HM on only 2 PC's at once..

But...

You can download HM onto as many PC's as you like at the same time. Then all you need to do is nominate which two machines are actively using HM here:

http://www.holdemmanager.net/Registration/

You just call them PC #1 & PC #2.

Later on you can change which machines are currently registered very easily online at the same place by logging on using the new machine (or it might be an the same machine, but with a reformatted HDD)

"Please note that Holdem Manager licenses can't be shared, sold or transferred and all code resets are tracked and monitored. If a license is installed and active on more than 2 pc's at once then the code can be cancelled"