PDA

View Full Version : Help with Stats Ranges Colours!

AlexUy
02-01-2010, 06:44 PM
Hello guys,

I need help to finish my hud configuration, I have almost done it, but have some problems with find all the stats ranges. I have checked in a lot of forums, etc, but I cant find the ranges for the follow stats.

I need the colours (five colours) % ranges of this stats:

Squeeze %
Fold to 4-bet %
Call CB %
Call Turn CB %
Raise Flop CB %
Fold CB vs Raise %
Fold vs Re-Steal %
Fold vs Donk bet Flop %

I post here my .xml archive to can see the hud configuration and modify them if someone want. Maybe can check if the other stats are correctly configured, thanks for your help guys and sorry for my bad english.

Best regards,
Alex.

stry67
02-02-2010, 01:22 AM
It's easy. Go under HUD options then player options. What your looking for is right under the cancel apply ok buttons.

The Minder
02-02-2010, 02:05 AM
ahhhhh... research... a wonderful concept. You should try it some time.

AlexUy
02-02-2010, 02:28 AM
It's easy. Go under HUD options then player options. What your looking for is right under the cancel apply ok buttons.

Thanks mate, but i know that :). I need to know the ranges % of each thats stats to can start to edit the colours in the correct ranges ;)

_Loki_
02-02-2010, 02:55 AM
Hi Alex

For colour ranges on those stats to be of use you would need AT LEAST a few 100 hands on each player

If you DO have enough hands for that, then why not figure out the ranges from your own data ?
If you DON'T have enough hands you don't need those stats

It is very easy to do - you just select a group of winning players for whom you've got 500 hands or more on each & alias them
Do the same for losing players

Analyse the results

Find optimum stats for various winning player styles

Build your ranges around what you've discovered

NOTES:
** I don't have sufficient hands to go beyond the 3 or 4 top stats so I can't supply the information & do the work for you
** By doing it yourself you will learn an awful lot about how the stats interact with each other - you will learn nothing just borrowing ranges
** By doing it yourself you will learn more about your opponents
** HEM is an analysis tool - why not analyse with it ?
** 5 colours is a bit mad - grey for normal & a colour for out of range works well

To borrow from The Minder ~ use the KISS principle & you will prosper

AlexUy
02-02-2010, 03:49 AM
Hi Alex

For colour ranges on those stats to be of use you would need AT LEAST a few 100 hands on each player

If you DO have enough hands for that, then why not figure out the ranges from your own data ?
If you DON'T have enough hands you don't need those stats

It is very easy to do - you just select a group of winning players for whom you've got 500 hands or more on each & alias them
Do the same for losing players

Analyse the results

Find optimum stats for various winning player styles

Build your ranges around what you've discovered

NOTES:
** I don't have sufficient hands to go beyond the 3 or 4 top stats so I can't supply the information & do the work for you
** By doing it yourself you will learn an awful lot about how the stats interact with each other - you will learn nothing just borrowing ranges
** By doing it yourself you will learn more about your opponents
** HEM is an analysis tool - why not analyse with it ?
** 5 colours is a bit mad - grey for normal & a colour for out of range works well

To borrow from The Minder ~ use the KISS principle & you will prosper

Hi Loki,

All you say is true :), is better that I try to do that myself and learn doing, I have the sufficient hands from 200k players to can do that, so I will do it ;)

Very thanks!

_Loki_
02-02-2010, 04:09 AM
Good - you will have FUN learning something new. I did, but then I'm a sad anorak

** I found out was averages only are a guide in real play
** A portion of advanced players can defy the stats
** Burn your poker books - 'most' of them are mumbo jumbo rubbish :)
** The stats you REALLY HAVE TO UNDERSTAND are your stats