PDA

View Full Version : Incompatibility with Stardock Multiplicity

TexDanny
02-01-2010, 03:09 PM
Hi,

I realize this is a very specific bug but I'm just hoping there's an easy workaround it or something.

I've been trying for the last week this Stardock Multiplicity Pro software (you can download a free trial) to manage two computers with a single keyboard/mouse and It was running smoothly. However, I installed yesterday HEM and startplaying some plo with the hud on and the program kind of freezes and lag whne I move back and forth from one computer to another. I also noticed that when I close HEM Hud it comes back to working normally again.

If you need any more info like my OS or anything just let me know. I'd be very glad to help.

http://www.stardock.com/products/multiplicity/

netsrak
02-02-2010, 10:03 AM
I'll forward it but i don't think we can do much about it.

B-Money
02-02-2010, 02:40 PM
This is a tough one.

I'm guessing what's going on is the mouse and keyboard are being unplugged from the PC and Holdem Manager doesn't like that. OK, restating the obvious. :-)

I remember back in the day when I was trying to use the same keyboard / Mouse on two different PC's there were all sorts of problems. I imagine the main OS issues are resolved today, but then there's all the different programs it needs to support.

If more people have this issue I'll start unplugging my keyboard and mouse to test for this and get a fix out there. No promises since unplugging a keyboard and mouse is not normal operation. I'll get one of the tech guys to yank their keyboard and mouse mid session and see if it even hangs. It could be something specific with the software you're using.

-B