PDA

View Full Version : Betfred Hud problem

machiavelliancarer
02-01-2010, 11:27 AM
My stats are positioned all over the table, even when i save the layout. This problem occurs every time i open a new table, and sometimes happens on tables i've already re-arranged.

is this problem easily fixable?

netsrak
02-01-2010, 12:51 PM
Make sure you are using the latest version 1.10.01 from the link in my signature.

Configure Pokerclient preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly (if available on your site)
* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

machiavelliancarer
02-01-2010, 02:03 PM
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/9214/77734898.jpg

this happens when i try and configure preffered seating, it doesn't allow me to select seat numbers.

any help?

fozzy71
02-01-2010, 08:44 PM
ipoker doesnt have a preferred seating option. You will probably need to use the Fix My Stats Positions option on the Appearance tab, and place your stats in the same place on every table, like an upper corner.

pelerin
02-02-2010, 01:45 PM
ipoker doesnt have a preferred seating option. You will probably need to use the Fix My Stats Positions option on the Appearance tab, and place your stats in the same place on every table, like an upper corner.

The new ipoker client, as used at betfred, does have preferred seats. Any idea when HEM will support this?