PDA

View Full Version : Can't activate. License code is wrong...

ChuckSS
06-19-2012, 12:13 PM
Buy small stakes versions on HM2... but license code is wrong... What's problem?

Tilt Breaker
06-19-2012, 01:14 PM
Buy small stakes versions on HM2... but license code is wrong... What's problem?

Hi Chuck,

Please forward the license code email to sales@tiltbreaker.com and I will take care of you.

Thanks,
Adam

ChuckSS
06-19-2012, 01:21 PM
Hi Chuck,

Please forward the license code email to sales@tiltbreaker.com and I will take care of you.

Thanks,
Adam

Thank you, i sent.

netbet
07-12-2012, 02:07 AM
Same issue for me. I sent an email to support about 15 hours ago with no response... Can't you guys work this into a hem app? always had a working code straight away with all the other products i brought.

Tilt Breaker
07-12-2012, 02:11 AM
Same issue for me. I sent an email to support about 15 hours ago with no response... Can't you guys work this into a hem app? always had a working code straight away with all the other products i brought.

Hi Netbet,

Please check your spam folder for an email from Sales[at]tiltbreaker.com. I sent your code out shortly after your email.

Thanks for purchasing : )
Adam

netbet
07-12-2012, 07:13 AM
Hi Netbet,

Please check your spam folder for an email from Sales[at]tiltbreaker.com. I sent your code out shortly after your email.

Thanks for purchasing : )
Adam

Thanks, it was sent to the email attached to my paypal not the one i sent you an email from..

Cheers,

Darren.

wmascent
08-01-2012, 01:00 PM
28 days left, when we recive license code ?

Patvs
08-02-2012, 02:01 PM

(for general HoldemManager sales related issues, contact sales@holdemmanager.com )