PDA

View Full Version : HEM not importing FTP

ShortCorner
02-01-2010, 05:31 AM
In the middle of my session, lost HUD on 3 of 4 tables (4th not updating). HEM imported 120 of 330 hands played. Tried closing and reopening table manager but that obviously isnt the problem (hand count is short in my daily report). Table manager sees all 4 tables. Going to try a restart of HEM but this beginning to be a major inconvenience.

ShortCorner
02-01-2010, 05:54 AM
ok...restart is still not importing said hands. I looked in the HH folder and the 3 table HH files are still sitting there. Did a manual import and get '0 files to import'...files are still in the FT HH folder.

WTF?

Teahupoo
02-01-2010, 06:09 AM
I am getting the same problem. It's recognizing the tables but there's no HUD and today's reports are blank.

The hand histories are saving fine in the normal folders on my computer, and table manager is recognizing the tables.

EDIT: I have the same problem with Stars as well.

ShortCorner
02-01-2010, 06:23 AM
semi relieved it's not just me.

would really like to get this resolved asap as this is a short month and I dont want to be down a day in Iron Man.

ShortCorner
02-01-2010, 07:19 AM
Fired up FTP and HEM again....import starts to work but then unexplicably stops...2 tabling I have 80 plus hands and HUD shows 3 on one table and 14 on the other...panels are unresponsive, cant rt click and drag to see hands that are shown down

Deuces_wild
02-01-2010, 07:56 AM
Christ it has happened to me again! Previously I had the exact same problem, just trying to remember what I did again...

Already tried:
Vacuuming database
Disk Defrag
Restarting

netsrak
02-01-2010, 08:37 AM
Reboot your computer, empty the handhistory folders of your pokerclients.

If that doesn't help:
(but not everyone in this thread please)

* Please try updating to the latest version 1.10.01 final from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer the questions http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work

Deuces_wild
02-01-2010, 08:55 AM
deleting ftp folder worked!

ShortCorner
02-01-2010, 04:51 PM
deleting ftp folder worked!

Worked for me too...then it kicked back in about 100 hands later. How often should I expect this to happen? Seems that if it is a known issue it should be addressed but that's just me.

fozzy71
02-01-2010, 07:03 PM
Worked for me too...then it kicked back in about 100 hands later. How often should I expect this to happen? Seems that if it is a known issue it should be addressed but that's just me.

Make sure that HM and your Poker Client's executables are set to run as administrator.

Please give HoldemManager Administrator rights -

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe

Have you setup your archive folder correctly? HM should be moving the hands every 15 minutes, but sometimes the client locks the files.

Options > Miscellaneous Options > Change Archive Duration > 5 instead of 15

Double check your import and archive folder settings. Make sure that your archive folder is not in the same path as one of your import folders.

Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/119/Warning:+You+have+XXX+Hand+History+Files+in+your+A uto+Import+Folders

The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

If you are still having problems, try closing FTP before you stop auto importing and close HM. Then make sure you open HM and start auto import before you open FTP next time.

If that doesn't help Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

ShortCorner
02-02-2010, 11:24 AM
It seems the problem would occur only after a FTP disconnect but would remain there after. I am not sure wht the hic up would be in the software but if/when it happens again, I will look in to the things you suggested. As for now, a reinstall of FTP has fixed the disconnect problem and with it the HH import as well.