PDA

View Full Version : HM Omaha 1.10.01 Graphed hands show nothing

kz282
02-01-2010, 05:06 AM
Hello!

I played about 20k O8 hands last month, and did a review of the game. I have set the time to Last Month, and selected a part from the graph. Then changed to the Graphed Hands tab, and found it to be empty.

At the fourth try I got an exception as well:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at HoldemManager.ucAssociatedHands.b(Object A_0, ItemClickEventArgs A_1)
at Softelvdm.SftTreeNET.SftTree.OnItemClick(StrategyR easonEnum reason, ItemClickEventArgs e)
at Softelvdm.SftTreeNET.SftTree.CallItemClick(Strateg yReasonEnum reason, ItemClickEventArgs e)
at Softelvdm.SftTreeNET.ItemsControlClass.StrategyRou tine(StrategyClass strat)
at Softelvdm.SftTreeNET.SftTree.StrategyRoutine(Strat egyClass strat)
at Softelvdm.SftTreeNET.SftTree.OnMouseDown(MouseEven tArgs e)
at Softelvdm.SftTreeNET.SftTree.Softelvdm.Controls.IO wnerControl.CallMouseDown(MouseEventArgs e)
at Softelvdm.Controls.ISubControlImplementationClass. OnMouseDown(Control thisControl, SoftelvdmUserControl owningControl, MouseEventArgs e)
at Softelvdm.Controls.ISubControlImplementationClass. OnMouseDown(MouseEventArgs e)
at Softelvdm.SftTreeNET.ItemsControlClass.OnMouseDown (MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseDown(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Loaded assemblies etc. etc.

kz282
02-01-2010, 05:15 AM
I got the exception when I double click on the empty field on the Graphed Hands tab.

And the Rakeback line does not disappear when I uncheck it. Do you need a screenshot or should we arrange a Teamviewer session?

netsrak
02-01-2010, 07:01 AM
Lets start with some screenshots...

kz282
02-01-2010, 08:11 AM
Ok, I found some mistakes in my previous bug report. This only happens after I have played with Days on the left.

When the Graphed Hands list is empty and I change from Hands to Days and back to Hands, then the hands appear.

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/100201/HMdaygraph_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
You can see that Rakeback+bonuses are not selected but they still appear on the legend of the graph.

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/100201/HMdaygraph2_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/100201/HMdaygraph3_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/100201/HMdaygraph4_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/100201/HMdaygraph5_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Here there is no "Windows working sand-timer" cursor over the hands field. After I change to Days, and then back to Hands, then sand timer comes for some seconds, and HM brings the hands.

Inserted 5 images

netsrak
02-01-2010, 12:06 PM
Thanks for the screenshots.
Please zip and mail some sample hands with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net so we can test it on our own.

kz282
02-01-2010, 03:29 PM
I have sent the mail with a 1.9 MB zip attachment.

kz282
10-22-2010, 06:21 PM
Hello there!

I have an update on this:
In 1.11.05 I can show Graphed hands only if Today is selected. If I change to Yesterday, Graphed hands becomes empty.

If I select After xx for the graph of the last week, and on the unzoomed graph I change to Graphed hands I can only see the hands played today.

avis
11-07-2010, 02:12 PM
Hello there!

I have an update on this:
In 1.11.05 I can show Graphed hands only if Today is selected. If I change to Yesterday, Graphed hands becomes empty.

If I select After xx for the graph of the last week, and on the unzoomed graph I change to Graphed hands I can only see the hands played today.
Hello

I have same bug In HoldemManager Pro 1.11.05a. BUT i can see "Graphed hands" only if date filter = "Yesterday" or "Specific Day"=yesterday

If i use filter "This month" (8487 hands in graph) and goto "Graphed Hands - all[x]" i can see only 1838 hands played yesterday

netsrak
11-08-2010, 04:08 AM
The same after a restart of HM?

avis
11-08-2010, 09:47 AM
The same after a restart of HM?restart HM
restart computer
reindex base
= graphed hands only yesterday

netsrak
11-09-2010, 04:33 AM
Please create a new database for a test, import some hands and try with this hands.

avis
11-09-2010, 09:47 AM
Please create a new database for a test, import some hands and try with this hands.make new base
import hands from "HM ARCHIVE" folder (this month)
same problem =\

graphed hands = only played yesterday

netsrak
11-09-2010, 01:43 PM
Odd, i just tested it without problems.

Could you please send us the hands and some screenshots so we can try to reproduce it?
Please add a link to this thread and an explanation
support@holdemmanager.com

kz282
11-09-2010, 05:20 PM
Would you like to see it with Teamviewer?

Edit: Or is there some debug enabled build with lots of logging? I would give it a go and send the logs.

netsrak
11-10-2010, 04:44 AM
Sorry but we have no logging for this.

Please send us the hands first, we can arrange a teamviewer session later if necessary.

kz282
11-10-2010, 11:59 AM
I have sent hands in january, please check the 6th post in this thread. Nothing changed since that time.

I have turned on the sql query logging in postgresql.conf, ordered the DB to reload the configuration, refreshed the view and saw this statement:
select ph.pokerhand_id,ph.preflopplayeractiontype_id,ph.s treetwentallin,ph.handtimestamp,gt.gametypedescrip tion,
gt.pokergame,ph.holecard1int,ph.holecard2int,ph.ho lecard3int,ph.holecard4int,pkh.flopcard1int,pkh.fl opcard2int,pkh.flopcard3int,
pkh.turncardint,pkh.rivercardint,ph.flopplayeracti ontype_id,ph.turnplayeractiontype_id,ph.riverplaye ractiontype_id,ph.netamountwon,
gt.bigblind,ph.positiontype_id,ph.preflopaction_id ,ph.didpfr,ph.didvpip,ev.sklanskybucks,ev.equitypc t,
getwinningplayerjoincashver2(ph.pokerhand_id) as winningplayerjoin

from playerhandscashkeycolumns_hero ph join pokerhands_hero pkh on pkh.pokerhand_id = ph.pokerhand_id
join gametypes gt on gt.gametype_id = ph.gametype_id left join allinsituations_hero ev on ph.playerhand_id = ev.playerhand_id
where (ph.player_id = 1) and (ph.gametype_id = 1 or ph.gametype_id = 2 or ph.gametype_id = 3 or ph.gametype_id = 4 or ph.gametype_id = 15 or ph.gametype_id = 17
or ph.gametype_id = 18 or ph.gametype_id = 19 or ph.gametype_id = 22 or ph.gametype_id = 26 or ph.gametype_id = 27 or ph.gametype_id = 28 or ph.gametype_id = 29
or ph.gametype_id = 51 or ph.gametype_id = 85 or ph.gametype_id = 86 or ph.gametype_id = 88 or ph.gametype_id = 107 or ph.gametype_id = 115 or ph.gametype_id = 116
or ph.gametype_id = 125 or ph.gametype_id = 136 or ph.gametype_id = 162 or ph.gametype_id = 163 or ph.gametype_id = 164 or ph.gametype_id = 165
or ph.gametype_id = 166 or ph.gametype_id = 167 or ph.gametype_id = 168 or ph.gametype_id = 169 or ph.gametype_id = 170)
and ph.handtimestamp > to_timestamp('11/10/2010 06:00:00','mm/dd/yyyy hh24:mi:ss') and gt.pokergame = 1
and ph.handTimeStamp between to_timestamp('10/05/2010 16:26:28','MM/DD/YYYY HH24:MI:SS')
and to_timestamp('10/06/2010 18:04:57','MM/DD/YYYY HH24:MI:SS')
order by ph.handtimestamp desc

The part in Bold clears the resultset... That timestamp is the "Day start time at 6:00".

If I change back to the graph, that bold part is missing in the query, therefore I get the results.

netsrak
11-11-2010, 04:35 AM
Ok, i checked it again and this bug is on our To-Do list but i can't give you an ETA when this will be fixed.

kz282
11-11-2010, 04:39 AM
Thank you sir. Is there a public to-do list or roadmap?

netsrak
11-11-2010, 05:51 AM
Sorry but this information is not available for the public.

avis
11-29-2010, 06:36 PM
new informaton about this bug

YouTube - HM GraphedHands BUG. depend on date/time filter manipulating (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aT5KwMnPW8k)

netsrak
11-30-2010, 04:24 AM
Thanks for this, i'll forward it.

avis
02-20-2011, 07:46 PM
good day!
samething new about this problem ?
mb u know how fix this ?