PDA

View Full Version : Date Filter Is Incorrect

TPayne
02-01-2010, 02:55 AM
I tried searching for this problem but couldn't find anything. Basically when I filter my hands, it comes up with hands that aren't in the date range that I selected. It seems to be 1 month ahead. For example, I played 40,000 hands in October of 2009 and played 12,000 hands in November of 2009. But when I set the date filter to 'October' it shows the 12,000 hands from November. This is the same for all months that I have played. The clock and date on my computer is correct and the hand histories obviously have the right dates on them. What could be the problem? Thanks!

The Minder
02-01-2010, 05:30 AM
What time zone relative to the poker site(s) server are you in?... although this wouldn't explain a month difference.

TPayne
02-01-2010, 05:33 AM
What time zone relative to the poker site(s) server are you in?... although this wouldn't explain a month difference.

I'm in Central Time [US & Canada] and the Poker Site is in Eastern time, so it is 1 hour ahead.

The Minder
02-01-2010, 06:03 AM
The only thing I can think of that would cause a month's difference is a computer system time setting... like 1/2/10 for January 2nd (European/Australian type setting) instead of 1st Feb that you Americanskis are used to. Give you any ideas?

TPayne
02-01-2010, 06:06 AM
The only thing I can think of that would cause a month's difference is a computer system time setting... like 1/2/10 for January 2nd (European/Australian type setting) instead of 1st Feb that you Americanskis are used to. Give you any ideas?

Yeah I thought about it but I just can't figure it out. My computer is definitely on the correct settings. Who knows, lol.

netsrak
02-01-2010, 08:01 AM
Please try to import some of the hands into a new database for a test.
Is it the same problem?
Which HM Version?

Mr_Tight
03-31-2010, 06:25 AM
Hi,

I have a similar problem but in my case the difference is 2 hours instead of 1 month. Seems related to daylight saving since the problem occured first time after the recent adjustment two days ago.

Time zone: GMT+1 (Central European Time).
Version: 1.10.03b
Playing on: "Svenska Spel" (BOSS Client) & "Ongame Network"

Any suggestions? Been trying to find a way to set clock in HM but couldnīt find any. Maybe the wrong way to go about the problem anyway..?

Thx in advance!

netsrak
03-31-2010, 07:16 AM
Please check the settings under options->adjust site import times.