PDA

View Full Version : Cake Tournies?

mjw006
02-01-2010, 02:05 AM
Just bought HEM after using PT3 for like 3 years. The main reason is that im playing a lot on cake now (HUSNG's) and ive got it importing fine etc and it has recorded how many games ive played etc very close to correctly.

However, my winnings are horribly wrong. Im not sure exactly why its saying that my winnings are significantly higher than what they are and as well as this the $ev adjusted and the $won are a significant distance apart with the $ev adjusted being much much lower. Its as if HEM is saying i won tournies when i didn't or something. Yet my ROI is not the maximum so its obviously not doing it to everything.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated or even links to where i should be looking for solutions? TY in advance.

netsrak
02-01-2010, 08:19 AM
Lets start with the basics:
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.10.01 final from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer the questions http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work

mjw006
02-01-2010, 09:46 AM
hey thanks for ur help. I d/l the beta version and read some of the notes including the one that says that the cake HH's should be fixed. The big problem is that for every game i lose the stack sizes are just really strange. I may have to re-import my HH's now ive done the update?

If im going to re-import is it possible for me to just clear everything i have loaded into HEM and start again? Would be preferable for me to do it that way.

Again, thanks heaps for your response!

netsrak
02-01-2010, 12:34 PM
Please create a new database and reimport all your hands:
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database

mjw006
02-02-2010, 02:51 AM
ok i have made new DB and re-imported but still having some problems, mostly with allin ev now. My winnings r very close to being correct but im pretty sure that the reason it is messed up is because of the end stack sizes on cake?

Below r some screen shots of what i think r the issues.

The final chip stacks in last hand of game ONLY in losing games r wrong.

http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p472/mjw006_2008/HEM_issue1.png

They are however correct when i win a game. But im not entirely sure if allin $ev is being calculated correctly? My understanding was basically that if say i got it in with 60% equity in a $200husng and won, then my allin ev line would go up 60% of $200, so +$120. But in actual fact HEM is saying that im losing money so -$100 for example. If i am wrong with my understanding of it could u please point me in right direction because it seems very weird to me.

Below is an example of what i mean. The hand in question and then as u can see the $ev diff is -$90?

http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p472/mjw006_2008/HEM_issue2.png

netsrak
02-02-2010, 09:39 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

mjw006
02-02-2010, 10:07 AM
do u want all of them or can i just send a few of them because i have so many?

also in regards to the allin ev, i figured out that the amount either - or + is added or subtracted from the amount expected to be won but for some reason my HEM allin ev graph goes straight down when theres hardly any genuine negative numbers... Is there any reason for this? And again is there anywhere on here that explains this further?

netsrak
02-03-2010, 05:29 AM
You should mail some sample tourneys with your questions - i think we can answer your questions better while viewing the hands

mjw006
02-03-2010, 09:22 AM
email sent, ty.