PDA

View Full Version : Will hand replayer work properly someday?

VegasMikee
09-25-2008, 06:39 PM
It's been months now and the hand replayer still functions as efficiently as a special ed kid.

When will I be able to step forward and step back through various streets? When will I be able to choose whether to have the HUD stats pop up or not every time I play a hand? Why does it just start autoplaying the hand when I start it? Any way to cut down the size of the replayer and have it remember the position and scale?

When will this be fixed? $80 and months later and it's still useless. I'm really tired of having to review my sessions in PT3 or PT2 because they have a functioning and user-friendly replayer.

itsavest
09-25-2008, 07:57 PM
I have to second that. The replayer is so annoying. I understand that you wanna make money by implementing support for more sites to get more customers, but first you should try to make sure that HM doesn't look like an alpha version anymore b/c this will LOSE you customers.

I hope for the best and I like your software in many other respects.

morny
09-26-2008, 03:24 PM
Sorry for the delay on this, its currently impossible to just do everything at once and although we do consider this important whats important to some people is completely useless to other people so if we turn around and fix this tommorrow some people will be happy but lots others will be unhappy that tournament support was sacraficed to do this.

As Roy has mentioned recently hes been working on this 7days a week for the last year or more as hes also eager to see these things implemented but people just need to understand that we cant do everything at once and need to have a structure where we implement a feature and then move on to the next and unfortunately some people will be unhappy that there feature is further down the list than others.