PDA

View Full Version : Windows 7 All Hands Not Being Imported

JohnnyChimpo
01-31-2010, 10:03 PM
I've done some searches in this forum and it sounds like multiple people are having this same problem, i just moved my database to Windows 7 from Xp and now only about 80% of hands are being imported.

I have tried the following:

1. Copied hte hand histories out of C:\hmarchive to my desktop and attempted to reimport. I'm positive these hand histories contain the missing hands (manually verified). When I manually reimport these hands I get:

Hands Imported: 743
Duplicate Hands: 743

2. made sure those 3 .exe's (dbcontrolpanel.exe,hmhud.exe,hmimport.exe,holdema nager.exe) are being ran as administrator / re-tested .. i dont know why people even think this is an issue, it's weird that 80% of hands are being imported correctly...

3. started the "secondary logon" sevice / retested

Is this a known issue??? What can I do? My database has a ton of hands so creating a new database and exporting reimporting would be a huge hassle.

Thanks!

netsrak
02-01-2010, 08:43 AM
This is not a known issue - people posting here always have problems but i see no general things with windows 7 updates.

Are you using HM version 1.10.01? If not please update from the link in my signature.

It seems like your database is damaged somehow. Please try a reindex via pgadminII->maintenance.

You should also try to create a new database for a test to see if it makes a difference.