PDA

View Full Version : RaisingCards (Everleaf) not supported after client update

Ajeto
06-19-2012, 06:17 AM
Today, RC updated their client and HEM stopped working.

Patvs
06-19-2012, 08:24 PM
Are the hands still importing? (if not, email us a handhistory)

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Ajeto
06-20-2012, 05:15 AM
No, hands are not importing. Sending you an email with HH.

But be aware that other Everleaf rooms which did not change their client, HM is working normally...

Ajeto
06-20-2012, 06:19 AM
Actually when i was preparing old & new HH file i saw format hasn't changed BUT the new client is skipping hands when writing a file (out of 10 hands played there is only 1 hand written and it always skips firsts 2 hands played). I think the problem will be solved when they fix their client...

Sarek
06-21-2012, 04:27 AM
Well, if client skips hands - what can HM do?
No info in file - no info in DB.

Ajeto
06-21-2012, 10:03 AM
Well, if client skips hands - what can HM do?
No info in file - no info in DB.

That's why i wrote that the problem will probably be solved when they fix their client...

Hello XXXX,

Thank you for contacting Support through Live Help regarding the problem with your game hand history not being saved.

Technical Department have now fixed this, and all your hands should now be saved.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused, and if you have any further problems please contact us at any time.

But it seems like it is still not working, table scanner cannot find tables and HH seem to be wrongly imported.

netsrak
06-22-2012, 06:38 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Ajeto
06-22-2012, 01:15 PM
HHs sent to youe email, seems like they actually fixed HH saving, so all hands are saved into HH file, BUT it seems like not all hands are imported / are not imported correctly.

fozzy71
06-23-2012, 01:02 PM
HHs sent to youe email, seems like they actually fixed HH saving, so all hands are saved into HH file, BUT it seems like not all hands are imported / are not imported correctly.

Thank you for your email.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-5217: RaisingCards (Everleaf) import errors

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

Ajeto
06-23-2012, 02:54 PM
Ty Fozzy

Ajeto
07-02-2012, 06:48 AM
Any ETA on this?

RaisingCards
07-02-2012, 01:54 PM
Hello Ajeto,

thank you for contacting us and our Support team about the hand history issue.
We have talked to the client department of Everleaf and they are working on fix already.

In the meantime, we have reactivated our previous version of the poker client, which can be downloaded here:
classic.raisingcards.com (http://classic.raisingcards.com/)

using this version, it should also be possible to have your HUD back.
you may need to manually uninstall the new client, before installing the old one.

If it's ok, i'll come back here, once we have more information from the Client department.

Best regards
Benson

Sarek
07-03-2012, 03:44 PM
Thank you for the information

Ajeto
07-04-2012, 06:06 AM
Tnx for info