PDA

View Full Version : Carbon Poker total win rate problem

blah234
01-31-2010, 08:10 PM
I've just downloaded and installed HEM 1.10.01 latest beta version to use for Carbon poker. Everything seems to be ok, however the total amount of money won or lost for each session seems to be wrong for cash games. I added up the money that shows in my carbon poker account before a session and the win/lost total of the session in HEM, that number does not equal to what it shows in my carbon poker account after the session.

The number of hands per hour also seems low compared to other sites from what I used to see. Could it be that HEM is not keeping track of all hands for carbon poker?

netsrak
02-01-2010, 08:40 AM
I don't know about any specific problems with Carbon, so lets start with the basic things:

* Please try updating to the latest version 1.10.01 final from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer the questions http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work