PDA

View Full Version : Print reports?

VegasMikee
09-25-2008, 06:12 PM
I upgraded to the latest revision and now the search by SPECIFIC day function is gone in the "Players" section!!! You're kidding, right? I want my old version back again: 1.06.03b. For a myriad of reasons it is very important to be able to see a complete listing of ALL the winning and losing players at once at a specific buyin on a specific day.
So, now I have to select a specific player using a search function instead of seeing a large page of players from the limit I want to see, then set the limit that I want to see how he played at, select within the past "x" amount of hours,
resize the window within HM every time so I can see all players, etc...

It was so easy before. Please tell me you're planning on making it easy again.

The slider on the right side of the "Cash Game" reports section still does not function properly or even remotely like any program anywhere else. It stretches when trying to scroll. When you click on a column, it races to the bottom and remains there. When you click again on the column, it stays at the bottom instead of going back to the top as is the case with many software programs.

This has been going on for weeks now. Very frustrating to use. When might we expect a fix, as I have seen this mentioned before in the forums?

How do I get a flopped set percentage report created?

How do I add or delete certain stat columns in the "Players" section?

Why can't HM remember my view settings? When I adjust the width of a window pane, it goes back to default after HM is closed. Pretty standard to have a program remember your personal preferences for viewing, even after it's turned off.

Why do I have to tell HM what limits to look at every time I boot up? If I play one specific limit, shouldn't I be able to just boot up HM and have it ready to go at the level I want to see? It's getting really annoying to have to "set up" HM everytime I want to use the program. Any way to fix this?

What's the point of having a parameter in a menu that never works? This has been mention many times in the forums and everyone is told to just go to Postgre Admin and work with the database there. Will this function ever work in the future?

Where is the parameter or menu for printing various screens or reports? I can't even print out my own wins/losses and stats?

I have HM set to auto update when one is available. I went for weeks without knowing there was an update because the function doesn't work. When will this be fixed? It's been talked about in the forums before.

It's very useful to be able to see at a very QUICK glance what villian won which hand while viewing your own stats and past hands. Is there a way to add player names to the columns in the Cash Games "Reports" window while I'm viewing past hands?

I just finished installing postgres and i was wondering what are these applications for (such as under the add ons tools and utilities there is enterprise db my SQL server). SHould i just check all of them???

Why is it everytime I use this I have to go through dates and number of players and blinds, etc. just to use it? Surely there is a way to have it remember my preferences each time I open it? Right?

Why would HM not work on a computer not hooked up to Internet?

My list of selected players that pops up in the Cash Games "Reports" section is full and I need to remove players. How do I do this?

fabio
09-25-2008, 09:36 PM
My list of selected players that pops up in the Cash Games "Reports" section is full and I need to remove players. How do I do this?
- You cant remove players there right now, sorry.

Why would HM not work on a computer not hooked up to Internet?
- It does, but Hm needs to verify the registration code once a week.

Why is it everytime I use this I have to go through dates and number of players and blinds, etc. just to use it? Surely there is a way to have it remember my preferences each time I open it? Right?
Why do I have to tell HM what limits to look at every time I boot up? If I play one specific limit, shouldn't I be able to just boot up HM and have it ready to go at the level I want to see? It's getting really annoying to have to "set up" HM everytime I want to use the program. Any way to fix this?
- Your filters dont get saved? Are you using Vista?

I just finished installing postgres and i was wondering what are these applications for (such as under the add ons tools and utilities there is enterprise db my SQL server). SHould i just check all of them???
- Just ignore them, most are maintenance tools and other stuff

It's very useful to be able to see at a very QUICK glance what villian won which hand while viewing your own stats and past hands. Is there a way to add player names to the columns in the Cash Games "Reports" window while I'm viewing past hands?
- What about the "vs. Players" Tab? :)

I have HM set to auto update when one is available. I went for weeks without knowing there was an update because the function doesn't work. When will this be fixed? It's been talked about in the forums before.
- Yes, the autoupdate is not working yet, just check the forum now and then for an update

Where is the parameter or menu for printing various screens or reports? I can't even print out my own wins/losses and stats?
- You can save/print your graph when you rightclick on it and choose save image or print

What's the point of having a parameter in a menu that never works? This has been mention many times in the forums and everyone is told to just go to Postgre Admin and work with the database there. Will this function ever work in the future?
- For some people it works, for some it doesnt, but right now we are focussing on bigger things. Analyzing with pgAdmin isnt that hard and we have a easy step by step guide in the FAQs on how to do that

Why can't HM remember my view settings? When I adjust the width of a window pane, it goes back to default after HM is closed. Pretty standard to have a program remember your personal preferences for viewing, even after it's turned off.
- Which windows do you mean?

How do I add or delete certain stat columns in the "Players" section?
- Unfortunately, you can't right now

How do I get a flopped set percentage report created?
- http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=45

The slider on the right side of the "Cash Game" reports section still does not function properly or even remotely like any program anywhere else. It stretches when trying to scroll. When you click on a column, it races to the bottom and remains there. When you click again on the column, it stays at the bottom instead of going back to the top as is the case with many software programs.
This has been going on for weeks now. Very frustrating to use. When might we expect a fix, as I have seen this mentioned before in the forums?
- I can't reproduce this problem but I will forward it.

I upgraded to the latest revision and now the search by SPECIFIC day function is gone in the "Players" section!!! You're kidding, right? I want my old version back again: 1.06.03b. For a myriad of reasons it is very important to be able to see a complete listing of ALL the winning and losing players at once at a specific buyin on a specific day.
So, now I have to select a specific player using a search function instead of seeing a large page of players from the limit I want to see, then set the limit that I want to see how he played at, select within the past "x" amount of hours,
resize the window within HM every time so I can see all players, etc...

It was so easy before. Please tell me you're planning on making it easy again.
- Many people had big problems with that feature, causing errors and decreasing the performance big time. Because of that, we decided to remove it for now.