PDA

View Full Version : Auto import times

built2tilt
06-18-2012, 02:43 PM
Hi

I play on 4 sites and no matter what i do i can't get them to line up in hm1, i understand that i have to + or - the difference in hour between my computer and the site hh time. For example il see in hm that stars is importing hands at 6pm when it is 10 pm so il add 4 hours to what ever i have it set at for stars but then it will show a completely random new time?

Thanks

fozzy71
06-19-2012, 12:34 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Please give HoldemManager Administrator rights -

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Right-click the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
4) Do the same for HMImport.exe, HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe

Does that solve the problem with the site time adjustments resetting? If not, your config file may be corrupt:

1. Note your database connection settings from the database management
2. Close holdemmanager
3. Go to the folder config in the holdemmanager installation path
4. Rename the file holdemmanager.config to holdemmanager.config.corrupt or sth. like that.
5. Under Vista make sure that UAC is switched off or check the administrator settings for holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe under properties->compatibility
6. Restart Holdemmanager
7. Holdemmanager reinstalls and displays some messages and warnings
7a. A new holdemmanager.config file is generated
8. Reconfigure your database connection
9. After successful start reconfigure your Auto-import settings
10. Table manager should start again.