PDA

View Full Version : Software Upgrade?

avaholic
01-31-2010, 02:43 PM
I currently use the small stakes version of both holdem manager and omaha manager.

Is it possible to upgrade to the full version of just the omaha manager? I primarily play Omaha but I bought the hold em version just to have it. I need the full version since I have moved up in stakes.

Also, if I upgrade, would I lose the statistics that are currently on my software now? How would I go about getting the new version?

fozzy71
01-31-2010, 06:08 PM
I currently use the small stakes version of both holdem manager and omaha manager.

Is it possible to upgrade to the full version of just the omaha manager? I primarily play Omaha but I bought the hold em version just to have it. I need the full version since I have moved up in stakes.

Unfortunately it is not possible to have a small stakes holdem license and professional omaha version. You would need to upgrade them both to Pro.

Also, if I upgrade, would I lose the statistics that are currently on my software now? How would I go about getting the new version?

No, you would still use the same DB and just import any new hands into the pro version. You should be able to purchase right thru our new website store. If you have any problems or questions about purchasing please email your details/questions to sales@holdemmanager.com.