PDA

View Full Version : Multicurrency BOSS

YouAreNext
01-31-2010, 02:16 PM
Hey Guys,

you wrote that multicurrency will work in next updates. Now we have 1.10.01 and my HM still don't recognize $ EUR GBP etc.

Is it just not working on my computer ?

___
02-01-2010, 05:33 AM
Doesn't work for me neither. I would be very happy if this would be supported asap.

Wani4
02-01-2010, 05:38 AM
+1

Alexismoon
02-01-2010, 05:52 AM
+1 Interpoker (Boss)
+1 Unibet (Microgaming)

The Minder
02-01-2010, 06:19 AM
Hold your horses. The dev team said they were preparing HM for multi-currency support. The first thing they did was prepare the database to accept what they had planned. Now they are working on the coding.

Get a life and do a search of the forum and you''d know this. In the mean time... stfu and stop ya bitchin.

MartinBKK
02-01-2010, 06:22 AM
No need to be so rude imo

netsrak
02-01-2010, 07:02 AM
Sorry but its still in the queue.

busmusen
02-04-2010, 12:19 PM
Hold your horses. The dev team said they were preparing HM for multi-currency support. The first thing they did was prepare the database to accept what they had planned. Now they are working on the coding.

Get a life and do a search of the forum and you''d know this. In the mean time... stfu and stop ya bitchin.

well it can be that if u do the same search in the forums you can see the demand for this have been going on for long over a year. And when hm finally says now its going to come it has been promised to come in at least 4 different occassions that I know of with either timeframes as within 2 weeks or next beta version update and then the time or the version comes and we get new dates all the time.

we as a customer , buying a service, have a right to demand and request issues to be fixed and react if those are not solved for such a long time...

busmusen
02-04-2010, 12:27 PM
for example
in october 2008 (yes that is 2008, 1,5 year ago)support said this in reply
:
With the risk of repeating my self. Are u going to make HEM multi-currency supported or not?? if not PLZ let me know. I dont mind if u wont do it , its the "its coming soon part" thats a bit annoying.
Just tell it like it is instead, so your customers wont get their hopes up thinking its actually "coming soon".

Yes - it is coming. There are a lot of things being worked on right now and Multi Currency and Tourney support are the top 2

Roy

B-Money
02-05-2010, 04:16 PM
Guys,

It is coming and it's coming very soon. It's not going to be put off any longer.

One thing I don't think a lot of people realize is developing poker analysis software is very difficult. You're contantly hitting a moving target because sites do updates and break things or a Major site, like FTP releases a new poker game that people demand support for. It's not like developing Photoshop where you have 1 release a year and can focus on development for the entire year. We have to seriously multi-task around here and constantly adjust high priority fixes and feature requests. Sorry, I don't see this changing anytime soon unless sites stop updating their software.

I realize Multi-Currency has been promised for a while and it seems like it always gets put on the back burner. Not any more, it's coming and it's coming very soon.

GL,
-B